“Don't look elsewhere - book Ephesus Plus Tours and Leyla”

Ephesus Plus Day Tours
Ranked #51 of 107 Tours in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Imagine a story,which began in childhood and in a small tourist town,came today with the satisfaction of our guests.Tourism was the thing that we had to do and learn at the beagining,but this is the thing that we love to do today.Because we like to learn different cultures,languages and we like to inform the people about our country.Because we love our country and we love our job. We are dealing with tourism since 1996,but we opened our web site in 2009. The important thing for us to work professional(means make you happy)and to give you what you pay for!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is the one to book and the best privately booked tour I have ever done. Leyla is both Professional, very friendly and very knowledgeable about her country and took us to visit Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary, The Basilica of St John, The Temple of Artemis, Terraced Houses, took us for lunch at a Turkish restaurant, and a carpet making factory nearby. We had the chance to visit other places as well, but after nearly 8 hours we were getting tired and opted to go back to our cruise ship.

This was such a well organised tour and the cost includes a licensed tour guide (Leyla), her driver, entrance fee to various places, parking charges and lunch at a Turkish Restaurant (drinks not included), we didn't have to worry about queuing to pay for entrance tickets, Leyla did all this for us.

I am a part-time wheelchair user and walked some of Ephesus and pushed in the wheelchair for the rest by my dad, but Leyla was always there to lend a hand when I was climbing any steps or uneven ground, she is just so helpful.

If visiting the country again and the same area I would not hesitate to book Ephesus Plus Tours and Leyla and I now count her as one of my friends, and would recommend her to any friends visiting too.

3  Thank sarar677
There are newer reviews for Ephesus Plus Day Tours

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went to Kusadasi Turkey for a week as a single lady traveller, my holiday mainly for hobby photography. Having checked around and read the reviews here on Tripadvisor, I was encouraged to find out what the prices for a full day were. In the end, I booked a full day tour with Layla at Ephesus Plus.

In the end, it was totally worth every penny. It was myself, Layla, and a driver and 12 hours of on the go site seeing. Starting at 8AM - 8PM - we saw;

Mary's House
Ephesus
Terraced Houses
Basilica of St. John
Mosque
Sirince Village (supposed to survive the 2012 Apocolypse)
Winery (wine tasting)
Leather Shop (fashion show)
Ceramics shop (ceramics demonstration)
Carpet factory (where I got to try my hand at weaving)
Jewelry silversmith's shop

Granted this was the off season, but getting started early helped us to avoid crowds. I also had the opportunity to see more places if i wanted to and/or to turn down the shops/local handycraft places if I had wanted. I had plenty of free time to take pictures, she was very flexible with time (I could stay longer at one place / cut it short at another if I found it was uninteresting) and even helped negotiate and haggle with some of the things that I wanted to purchase.

In addition to the above, we also had a fabulous lunch of Turkish cuisine and Layla was more than happy to teach me some Turkish words and culture in addition to the standard touring. This made it feel like I was really being shown about by a local - and not just a tour guide pushing for me to hurry up (which can be quite common).

Overall, this was the absolute highlight of my trip - I took a few other tours to other regions of Turkey - I got more than what I was expecting / asked for - and would very much recommend the company and Layla herself.

2  Thank phoenixesrose
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Like you we were far away and hoping to get lucky with a good tour of Ephesus. Boy were we lucky! Leyla and company are the BEST! The transportation was first class, her knowledge of virtually everything we passed and visited along the tour was excellent, and her ability to communicate with us in our native English was superb. We couldn't have been any happier!

Leyla arranged everything - and in the end we thought the price was unreasonably in our favor. We got so much knowledge and enjoyment out of the tour - and Leyla was simply a dream come true as a tour guide.

Book with Leyla and Ephesus Plus Day Tours -- you can trust that you will get your money's worth and then some!

-Bill and Sharon
daleybs@ymail.com

5  Thank BigBillD
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Me and my Boyfriend have visited Ephesus . It was truly a great experienced to see the picturesque of the ancient city of the Christianity especially the House of Virgin Mary.
Thank you Ephesus Plus Day Tours especially to Miss Leyla for being our helpful and informative tour guide.

Therefore, I highly recommend Miss Leyla as a tour guide from Ephesus Plus Day Tours for Ephesus Visit!

6  Thank FloraPalm
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I hired Leyla for a tour of Ephesus in November. She was charming and informative. As our time with her was winding down, we asked her to recommend an authentic local place in Kusadasi for a late lunch. Actually, we invited her to be our guest, but she was unable to stay. Anyway, she took the extra time to take us to a restaurant where nothing was in English, told us about the speciaties and ordered for us. At this point, I paid her for the tour and she left. About 15 minutes later, she returned to give me back 20 euros that I had inadvertantly overpaid her, again disrupting her own plans when I would have never known the difference. Need I say more? She is tops.

9  Thank Mark J