“hit the spot”

King's Place Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Kusadasi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aur restaurant internatianal kitchen family restaurant by the port
Lynn, Massachusetts
“hit the spot”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

walking around in the rain we stumbled into here and were treated very well...started with a very good Turkish beer and then our host Tiger took care of our food needs...he made up a Turkish appetizer platter and it hit the spot

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Larry G

• Turkish first
Houston, TX
“Come On In And Relax”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

King's Place was nearby the hotel I was staying at. It provides free wifi to paying customers, you just have to ask the manager or one of the employees for it. I didn't order any food because I just had dinner and I wanted a non-alcoholic after-dinner drink, which was decided to be hot apple tea. Yummy!

Most of the seating is outdoor, but no complaint from me because it does face the Aegean Sea.

Service is relaxed and not too much in a hurry. They really want you to stare at the scenery.

Why a "very good" review? Because I didn't partake of their food. I wish I did because they had a lamb special that night! I think it would have better than the food at the hotel.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank FayeBee
Videbaek, Denmark
“Best restaurant in Kusadasi”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great location, really good food, especially the beef is really well done, nice friendly service, most certainly worth a visit or two when in the area

• Visited May 2012