“Best place to eat”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just got back from kusadasai and had a few meals at the new salt box. It was the best food in kusadasai , and the best services. Can not beat it x

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We always come here when in Kusadasi staff never changes ,but the food is always good the only food we havent tried is a breakfast.But going by the rest we have had it must be just as good.

1  Thank dave l
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Was getting a little tired of eating out in Kusadasi because of the way food is served in most of the restaurants i.e a dollop of rice mash and veg 5 chips and your meat in the middle.I am the type of traveller who likes to try the local cuisine but after two weeks I was longing for a proper dinner. Several of the guests who were staying in our complex had recommended The Salt Box so we gave it a go. On the night we ate there, there were 13 of us in total. I opted for the large fish and chips and I have to be honest and say it was sublime. The batter was light and crisp and there was no trace of oil in it and the portion of fresh chips that was served with it was enough for two. Most of us had opted for the fish and chips but some had roast beef and the mince pie and having tasted both they were excellent. The decor was simple and the benches were functional but comfortable. Not a high class eatery but they have one advantage over their competitors and that is that they are not guessing what their clientele are looking for they know what they are looking for. Would recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes good a good hearty meal that wont break the bank. I was so surprised by the bill that I asked the waiter to recount it to be sure he had not ripped himself off.

2  Thank Robert386
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having been to kusadasi on many occasion have never been disappointed with food service or value for money the same on this trip excellent all round

1  Thank leonnomrah26
Reviewed July 26, 2013

From the food to the staff everything is great. The food was always great, personally I can only vouch for the Fish and Chips but other members of my family enjoyed a variety of different meals at this place. The fish and chips was one of the best I have tasted even in comparison with back in England. The staff were always friendly and very helpful indeed. Prices were very reasonable large fish, chips and mushy peas cost 16.50 - Turkish Lira which is roughly £5.80 so not bad at all.