“Best fajitas in Kusadasi! :)”
Review of Sherwood

Sherwood
Ranked #22 of 309 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Best fajitas in Kusadasi! :)”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this place while strolling down ladies beach promenade tonight.
I ordered the chicken stirfry & my girlfriend ordered chicken fajitas!! Fajitas came and were served from a hot stone which was a novelty with smoke which was a fun twist!! Overall my dish was delish and i also tasted my gf's dish!! Easily the nicest fajitas and chicken stirfry iv tasted as i wouldnt be a fan of fajitas!! In addition no pestering from staff to enter which was also a reason we made it an easy choice to sit. :)

3 Thank Jmurphy2611

• Turkish first
Manchester,England
“Lovely staff”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice during our holiday.

We were not hassled at all. The guy outside is really nice and didn't try to throw us in. Just talked to us normally.

Some very good waiters here.

The food is pretty good. Not outstanding but pretty good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BigAndy
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited by chance after a wonderful meal at 'somewhere else' (restaurant few doors down). Following an after meal walk we decided on a cocktail And desert here.
Advertised as a cocktail bar all the cocktails were juice or milk based. I was a bit disappointed but ordered one all the same and was pleasantly surprised - fresh orange juice based.
We then waited and waited and waited for our desert. We asked several waiters yet still we waited! 40 mins later we then tried to leave and pay for drinks which we had long finished but the owner insisted we stay as our deserts were plated in the kitchen.
On arrival the apple crumble and custard was just ok - microwaved and texture less. The banana pancake arrived with four small slices of banana on a very cold and inedible pancake.
When we asked for the bill and complained about the service and food the owners response was. 'I am glad you did not stay for a meal'.
Please see all my other reviews I always hate to leave a poor review and usually I am a happy customer but not tonight sherwoods.

3 Thank archiemarc
Donegal
“average, nice views”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

the views from the restaurant are very nice, has authentic turkish dishes on offer, however, staff hassle you outside which is annoying and they wouldn't need to if they had plenty of customers and good recommendations like Some Where Else for instance. Also, were advised by one of the traders at the beach to give this restaurant a miss, which we subsequently did!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kodDonegal
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Second to None!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Staff are lovely and genuinely happy to see you when you return - which you will! The food is gorgeous and good value. Cocktails are two for one. The restaurant has the ultimate sea view with the sun setting right in front of the restaurant.

The service is something special and I can only pin-point a few things they did for us to make our visits unforgettable:
1. decorative flowers were shaped into my name on the table, then into a heart for me and my partner when we moved to a beachfront table as the sun set after our meal (at which point we were given apple tea on the house)
2. they took our pictures for us and had a group photo with all the staff
3. we reserved a table and paid for a few birthday treats and got the following: balloons on seats, birthday banner on the wall by our table, cake with candles and a birthday song followed with a display with fire to amaze.

Best restaurant at Ladies Beach and its a service and value you just can't fault and can't find elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014