“most delicious food”
Review of Chez Maurice Restaurant - CLOSED

Chez Maurice Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were picked up from our hotel in the centre of town and had a fantastic evening meal.
We had chatted to Maurice earlier in the week and decided to go there on our last night.
The sun was setting over the sea as we ate our meal of garlic prawns (which was excellent)
Maurice is such a nice man and we were taken home later We had a lovely time and would be certain to go back were we to go again.

1  Thank jeanjeannie_12

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Visited after reading good reviews from this website but i'm sad to say it isn't as good as it sounds. Food wasn't terrible but wasn't anything special either - was quite bland. We came at a busy time so we didn't expect to see much of our waiter but we hardly saw him at all - he seemed more concerned with getting the food over and yelling at other staff than making us feel welcome. Quite a disappointment from experiences with other restaurants around Kusadasi, which were very customer friendly. I also felt the food and drink we're overpriced, which was annoying as hardly any of my family enjoyed or finished the food. Overall, not terrible but nowhere near as good as others i've visited before. Will no come again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have just come home from my holiday where I stayed at a hotel in Centrum. As I am eating my breakfast a sweet and polite man asks me if I know how to get to the beach and if I may want to go to Chez Maurice? If so then they will pick up my friend and I anytime, we just had to make the phone call (the hotel called them).
For a return ticket (getting a ride from the hotel to the beach and back), for a sun-bed (all day), a drink and a plate of fruit = 15 Lira. I know, it sounds really nice, but what was more of a pleasant surprise was the staff and there professionalism. They were always working hard to make sure everything was perfect for us. They are extremely friendly and funny and a charming staff. They have a payable food restaurant too. The menu was very variable and I never had any course that I didn't like.
If you are looking for a beach when you go on your holiday in Kusadasi then I can tell you that you won't be disappointed if you choose to be taken good care of by Maurice and his staff. :))

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our taxi driver took us to Chez Maurice and at first we were a little taken aback (we were searching for a 5star restaurant/resort). We took his word that it was a good restaurant and were pleasantly surprised by the welcoming staff! The owner even came and sat down with us for a few minutes to tell us more about his history and the restaurant. I ordered the spicy chili prawns, which were to die for. Perfectly spicy and tasty. Can't go wrong. Great place!

1  Thank Smew820
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is not a restaurant for people with taste buds or any sort of taste at all,not only was the food not nice but the staff were'nt that much better im sorry to say, i've been going to turkey for a few years now and this was my first time to try this restaurant and it will be my last there are plenty more nice restaurants in kusadasi with lovely food for half the price

4  Thank zara l