“We thoroughly enjoyed.”

Golden Moon Apart Hotel
Ranked #42 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hotel was very clean and staff helpful and friendly language barrier bit hard but to be expected good laugh really short taxi ride to centre but cheap enough really enjoyed and would go back again recommend it yes.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Golden Moon Apart Hotel

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Goldenmoon is probably one of the best in the area its located in it is at the top of a hill which you are told when u review the hotel but its a nightmare as you can't walk to the town or ladies beach without nearly being ran over I go Turkey every year and by far kusadasi is the worst for road rage plus the pavements are akk broken so you can't walk properly especially with a pram you get stuck down every pot hole. Any way goldenmoon is clean and basic and the reception staff are friendly and helpful unlike the bar staff at first they real you in with niceness they won't take money you have to put money on a card and pay but they take for extra drinks hoping you don't realise then when you go to pay they say oh do it later then collar you for drinks you haven't had as I read the reviews on here first I was aware of this scam so they never got away with it with us as I added up all our drinks this is a real shame cause the hotel itself is lovely its just a shame bout the bar staff. I wouldn't recommend kusadasi as there's only shops hardly any restaurants unless you travel to ladies beach its quite a poverty area smelly run down and not as friendly as other places in Turkey

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We traveled to Kusadasi in august 2013, in a group of 13. We booked 4 apartments, all nice and clean. We stayed at the 6th floor and we had a great view. They cleaned the room every day, they changed our towels and washed our dishes. The room was large, so was our balcony. We spent a lot of time at the pool. The prices at the pool bar are ok, we had breakfast and beers there almost everyday. The staff was great, very friendly and very helpful. One of the guys took us clubbing, after he finished his shift. :)
It's not an expensive place to stay, we paid 90 euro/person, for 7 nights, in august. The location is not the best, because it's up on the hill. It takes 15 minutes to get to he ladies beach, and 20-30 minutes to get back from the beach. However, there is a bus you can take, if you're lazy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rurulobe
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed there the last 3 weeks of July.

It looks okay and the rooms are okay.

Since they're not too expensive i'de rate them an 8.

Staff is all males and they don't speak English apart from Hussein.

Communications in English is only possible through Hussein and he is friendly.

Restaurant is not too good at all.
Breakfast is okay but supper is not high quality nor quantity unless you soak the whole bread in your soup.

Like i did or else starve.
Quantity.
Nothing wrong with bread..

It wasn't bad just not satisfactory.

French fries and ketchup with some fried onion rings so to speak.

Rooms well nice enough.
The tv didn't work but i don't care to watch tv anyway on vacation..

Hussein was friendly and the others were not too unfriendly as far as i could tell only if they don't speak a word of English then socialising isn't an option to begin with.

Lady s Beach was nice but also an ashtray..
I enjoyed my km long walks to the beach and back.

They smoke in the restaurant too.
I hate it when someone blows smoke in my face while i'm eating.

A good tip to me would have been close the window at night it's windy drafty and chilly.

That tour operator said it was 40c there but it's not.
Perphaps 36c in the afternoon.

Great weather.
Only if you want to go running in the morning bring clothes..

And go to the stadium if you don't want to get murdered by some turkey in traffic..

Left turn on top of the hill before decending downhill towards Lady's Beach..

Furthermore those little shopkeepers can be very rude offensive and hostile.

Call you a heroin junky if you won't pay 100 Euro for the poorest imitation of a Rolex i've ever seen.

I would have regretted it if i had bought 2 Rolexes for 70 Pesito's or whatever in tarnation they work with down there.

Don't talk to those shopkeepers at all i'de say.

I paid 45 TL for an Adidas Sweater because i needed it and it's falling apart.

About twice above a fair price i'de think if it didn't fall apart..

Those shopkeepers are not reasonable in the sence that they overcharge.

I paid 225 TL for a nice leather coat and i didn't complain :-)

Although i haven't worn it yet and i can't guarantee that it won't fall apart just like that Adidas sweater.

It's not even legal i think to buy or sell counterfeit articles.

They can't get in trouble with Rolex du Geneve since their fakes are too fakelooking for anyone in a right state of mind to want to buy i guess.

That hotel well..
Nice enough i rate it an 8.
But only because other hotels are worse.

I intend to go again next summer because i liked it and the weather in the afternoon and the beach.

And i didn't do or see a darn thing that whole vacation so i have to go again.

No National Park no Ephesus i didn't even get on a bus to Long Beach.

Because i slept with a window open and had a severe cold the first ten days and a backache the whole last week.

What else..
Sean and Tiger are a priceless duo.
MTV's B&B in the flesh.
An absolute must see..
Those boys can be millionairs..

And Mustafa's very nice he's storing my pots and pans cuttlery and such for a year since my suitcase was overweight and i had a backache on my way home.

Next summer i'll enjoy my stay more and i hope they have nice female staff by then..
And better and bigger meals.
That way i'de be able to convincingly right a positive review.

And ask for a different room if they give you 202 or you'll suffer severe stench from the restaurant exhaust.

Pleasant hotel.
Kind regards,
Danny from Holland.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank adanny76
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks in July and have no complaints. The rooms, general hotel and swimming pool area were kept very clean. The rooftop bar was a bonus plus great views over Kusadasi. Can not fault the staff at the hotel whatsoever, especially Hussain who always had a smile and chat for you, Tiger and Saban were great too - very friendly.

Apart from being located up a hill the location was ideal - not too far away from everything (about a 5 minute walk) but not right in the hub of things either, so not loud and disturbing.

Would definitely recommend - we will return :o)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cheryl2102
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Golden Moon for 1 week, me and 12 other friends. We had 4 rooms on the 6th floor. It's a nice hotel, cheap and clean, the staff is very friendly, we've made new friends and my regards go to Sean. I really enjoyed the pool and the position of the hotel, resonable walking distance to Ladies Beach and City Centre. I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sorin S
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We are just back from turkey and stayed in the Golden Moon in Kusadasi it was the best hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant Hussain on reception is so nice and friendly and bar staff is brill there is a lovely rooftop bar and you can see the whole city lit up at night we are hoping to go back in September we cant wait. Sharon and Adrienne Dublin

Room Tip: rooms are all good value
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family