Golden Gate Apart Hotel
$50
$48
$83
$78
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$153
$171
$191
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2011

we've been to Kusadasi many times over the years.. first time at the Golden Gate.but not the last!.a great little hotel with nice friendly staff and superb housekeeping..each day clean towels and bedlinen..the room was cleaned every day.and all for a ridiculously low price...the beach was a five minute stroll away as were numerous bars and restaurants.nice and quiet but a "dolmus" stop outside if you fancy a trip into town.the rooms were large and airy ..the shower was a walk-in wet room type...I could go on for ever..but it was a pleasant surprise...the Golden Gate..!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank faynrick
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Having read some past reviews on this hotel we arrived not really knowing what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and spacious for 2 people as there was a third extra bed in the room. The staff were very nice and made a fuss about it being my birthday which was nice. The buses stop just outside the hotel and for 2 lira you can get into the centre of Kusadasi and they seemed to pass about every 3 minutes. The beach is close by and there are beautiful sunsets - very chilled.

This hotel was very quiet which suited us as we are in our 50s.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank HuddersfieldGreece
Reviewed April 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I (both 21) stayed here last year. We found the hotel perfect and the waiting staff were extremely friendly and came to greet us every morning. I would not recommend going B&B as we did this and it's really just scrambled egg and bread. The pool area is lovely and wine and beer are very reasonable at the pool bar. I would also strongly recommend a visit to the Ladies Beach Restauant which is only 7mins walk away... The pizza is superb! My only fault with the hotel is the management I found them quite obnoxious and a bit money hungry as they tried to overcharge us on a number of occasions but other than that I'd highly reccommend it. You can also get the bus to town right outside the door for €1 and town is only a 5 min journey...

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank Meg M
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Me and my 17 year old best friend stayed here for ten days. Perfect location, cheap and cheerful with very friendly staff. Minutes from the beach & restaurants bars etc. Beautiful white building with flowers and a relaxing pool- not loud and disruptive. Perfect for families & couples & groups of friends! easy and simple rooms, will definately return soon!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lotbot
Reviewed April 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here in September 2010 and had a fantastic time at Golden Gate.

Having read some of the previous reviews we were a little unsure of what to expect but we were very pleasantly suprised when we arrived. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. Ours had quite a big balcony which caught the sun from early morning to late in the afternoon. Free airconditioning also which we didn't expect. The housekeepers even made our bedsheets into swans etc when they cleaned the room which my boyfriend loved.

The pool area was very large with plenty of sunloungers both in and out of the sun. The waiters and the barmen were very friendly, the food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. We were baffled by some of the previous reviews complaining about the price of food served at the hotel when in fact it was around the same price as the restaurants down the road!!!!

The hotels location was a huge bonus, less than a 5 minute walk to the beach were all the bars and restaurants are and a 5 minute Dolmus ride away from Kusadasi town, which is definately worth visiting.

Would definately recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple