I just got back from an excellent stay At The Grand Blue Sky. I've been to Kusadasi several times and this my first time staying at this hotel and I will be back again. The Hotel was very clean and the staff are very friendly. The manager Durmus is a lovely guy and would do anything to make sure you have a great time and enjoy your stay. There was a great atmosphere and the food was really nice. I would recommend anyway to stay here and can't wait to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Grand Blue Sky International, you can feel the breeze of Aegean Sea in your room and enjoy the gorgeous sea view to the full under the shades of Palm trees. The Grand Blue Sky International offers service with its qualified, self-disciplined, good-humored personnel and professional management board under the concept of customer satisfaction and good quality service based on years of experience. Our aim is to help you experience a joyful holiday full of unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Blue Sky International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Blue Sky International Hotel Kusadasi
- Grand Blue Sky International Kusadasi