The Grand Blue Sky International
Ilayda Hotel(Kusadasi)
$50
$48
  • Breakfast included
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$68
$60
Priceline
1,509 results
All reviewsumbrella barottoman restaurantanimation teamturkeyprivate beachnext yearmain restaurantbeautiful hotelspecial thanksbig hotelkebabnice holidayoverlooking the seaboiled eggstowelspoolsentertainment
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was there for 3 nights, the staff was friendly, they had one night celeberation of turkish night that was good with delicious turkish food but you should expect a two-star hotel! there were no sleepers, no body lotion, no body shampoo,when first we entered the bathroom it was not so clean, the blankets were worn out, for two days the wi fi was disconected and for the rest days you could connect just in the reception,the first day our room was ready for check in after 2:30 and they sent our luggage 40 minuets later, there was no telephon directory, and the guest relation manager had the behavior of the principles of old style schools in old times in britain!
I wish i had chosen another hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank azdeh
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The hotel is good for a 4 star hotel.
Room is quite big and spacious with sea view.
Water sports and pool are good.
The garden is very, very nice.
The staff and animation team are good.
The food is very good.
For Kusadasi center there is a bus (in the fron of the hotel at each 5 minutes). Price: 1 euro/person.
I spend a very nice holiday (7 days) at Grand Blue Sky Hotel in 2012.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank PaunaSorin
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We did have a verry good time in the Grand Blue Sky in Kusadasi. Turkey.
We enjoyed much because the several facilitys the hotel offers. 2 swimming pools, privat beach, differend restaurants, massage, hamam etc
Daily differend meals with many theme evenings.
When we had special questions or requests, we mostly went to Anastasia. A very kind hostess who always did her best to arrange where we asked for.
But also the rest of the employees were very kind at all levels.
Speciall the all inn facility we appriciated. Not searching for restaurants because everything is in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Unfortunately, I selected this hotel for the final leg of a long weekend visiting the area. I was extremely disappointed. We booked the hotel through bookings.com. When we arrived, they didn't have the reservation on hand. Luckily, we had a copy of the receipt or else I got the impression that they had no intention of helping us at all. Checkin took almost 30 minutes. We were offered a choice between 2 hotels rooms with nice views in separate blocks or two rooms almost adjoining but on the first floor. We selected the latter and subsequently had no view at all (Block A, rooms 1115 and 1117). The rooms were very old and one smelled sour and of cigarette smoke. The air conditioning in both rooms was old and was not satisfactory. We paid extra money to have a triple room which was identical to the single room except that it had a cot in it for our 8 year old son.

The pool area and beach front was nice. We used both. We were able to find chairs without much of an issue. Our only complaint was with the towels. They are old and thin, but more than that, we were told that we were only allowed to get 1 towel per day per person. When we checked in we received towel cards (AND a wrist band). We took the towel card down to the pool and exchanged it for a towel. Later that same day, we wanted fresh towels but we were not allowed to turn out towels in for either our towel card or a new towel. Additionally, we were unable able to locate a towel dispenser at the beach - the only one we found is located at the pool.

Per the instructions we found in the room, we called the night before our departure to request late check out the following day. Although not happy about it, we were willing to eat the extra 20 Euro per person the hotel charged for this service. We were told, "No problem. You're all set. Come down in the morning to sign for the additional charge." The following morning the front desk staff claimed that we were not approved for late check. This was a serious blow to our plans given our late flight that evening.

We asked to speak with the manager to plead our situation, but she seemed completely uninterested in hearing our situation and unwilling to accept that we had been told there was no problem with getting a late check out the night before. I told the manager that we were very disappointed with our stay overall and her only response was to shrug her shoulders, turn her back and walk away. It was customer service at its absolute worst.

The view is beautiful. There was plenty of food. The hotel has great swimming options. But all of these can be found at plenty of the other resorts in the Kusadasi area and hopefully they also have some of that famous Turkish hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank TheAmators
Nuray G, Guest Relations Manager at The Grand Blue Sky International, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Your reservation have been made at 21:00 on Saturday from Booking.com. You came on Sunday. That is the reason we could not see your reservation in the system immediately. To find it our as fast as possible we asked from you the reservation form.
All rooms in our Hotel are Double Standart. You can read this information in Internet. So if you are more than two, for each person we use extra bed.
For Late Check Out you can ask the day before, but confirming is happening in the same day of your Departure. The reason is Arrival Time from agencies is always changing.
So, thats why we could not accepted your request for Late Check out.
Probably it was just misunderstanding...
We will be honored to see you again in our Hotel, on your Holiday.
Best Regards

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This hotel is terrible, I did not like this at all!
I always visit Kusadasi and I have had one problem, but I have here the service was appauling, my room never got cleaned! Hair in my food! Receptionist was not very nice! I had to clean my own room on holiday, I'm ment to be on holiday and I'm cleaning my own room! If you want to go to this hotel I advise not to... If you do do not eat at the hotel and make sure you keep your room as tidy and you can

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank boxermason

Dear Guest,
If the things what you talked about is true - it could be enough just to let us know about your complaints on the time. So we can do our best for you.
We will be honored to see you again in our Hotel on your Holiday.
Best Regards