TripAdvisor
Kusadasi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews rooftop terrace turkey eggs cooked to order top floor rooms are basic omar samos ships
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

I have been comming to this hotel for many years now. I can only say the best, the location ...perfect. The service, rooms, the restaurant on the rooftop just perfect. From the rooftop you can enjoy the sunset as well as a very romantic night looking at the Kusadasi bay and the old forth. The food is amassing, they run all the way to the fish market to get whatever you order, at any time day or night...so it's like super fresh... just unbelievable service.. wow...
I highly recommend and will be back for sure many many times.
Happy Hasan thank you.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2019

I just had a dinner at the rooftop restaurant. Service and stuff so frendly and family home like...food excellent, tasty fresh...
Atmosphere soo romantic... the view is WOW from the rooftop..
I recommend it 100% must visit.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Great sized rooms. Ours had a balcony. The roof top restaurant was fabulous here and the breakfast great. The view from the roof was of the waterfront and any cruise ships visiting. Book early if you are thinking of eating dinner in the restaurant as it is very popular. The staff were amazing. So friendly. Probably because Mr Happy is such a cheerful man his staff follow suit.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I can not fault a thing about this hotel.
Everything was just perfect, resort beautiful, location of hotel superb, rooms absolutely ideal and extremely clean, food first class. Views from rooftop are the best I’ve seen. But best of all are the beautiful people that work there. Hassan the owner and his team are just amazing, so friendly and welcoming and really made our week memorable. I thank you all, I will never forget my stay with you and you lovely family.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melloney R
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We were here for just 1 night and staff here made us feel like we were friends since quite long time. Rooftop restaurant had an amazing view of city, sea and mountains. Room was clean with comfortable bed, wifi worked well. Breakfast was good with a lovely rooftop view. The service was excellent with personnel touch.

Date of stay: October 2018