Efe Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Albora(Kusadasi)
Hotel Carina(Kusadasi)
Surtel Hotel(Kusadasi)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsadjacent restaurantaegean seaspa bathstayed at this hotel for nightstour packagegreat roomrecommend this hotelpigeon islandgood sizemini fridgebalconyephesusizmir
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

If your only in Kusadasi for a couple of days, I would say this is a great place to stay. Right on the water, every room is a sea view. The rooms are clean, small but reasonably comfortable. The twin room shower was great, however my friends that stayed in the room with the "french" double bed, had major problems. The toilet is inside the shower stall. There was no dam at the entry to the stall, so all the water poured into the bathroom and then on into the bedroom. The staff at the hotel, couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, but no amount of towels was enough to sop up all the water! Breakfast was minimal, certainly not up to the standards that we had come to expect in the other hotels we stayed in. Very little fresh fruit and veggies or variety of cheeses and yogurt which we so enjoyed everywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Loved this room solely for the view. Felt like we were floating on the sea! Very sexy shower with translucent glass facing room. Good for couples. Only downside was that we were put in a twin room. Breakfast was awful. No options - cheese, bread (no toaster) and soft boiled eggs. Shame, because the view from the breakfast area is really amazing.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room so you get the infinity view of the sea. Make sure you get the bed you want :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HollisterRanchGirl
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Since this was included in our packaged tour, I assume the price of this hotel is average. I believe that price = service, so I won't set my standards too high for this review. For an average hotel, the seaside view is great. The room, very chic and modern. The lady receptionist on our first day was fluent in English, helpful and accommodating. I could not say the same for the other receptionists and the people from the restaurant. Aside from not being able to converse properly, they were quite aloof. I believe warm hospitality should be shown in every tourism businesses specially hotels and restaurants. Proficiency in the English language is also critical. The room also stench of cigarette smell. For budget and short stay tourists, Efe boutique should suffice.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vince-Vero
Reviewed April 13, 2012

A very modern hotel for those who love lots of mirrors and glass. However, they have somehow forgotten what is more important to a guest is to feel welcomed and to have good service. We received a very cold greeting when we arrived, the front desk acted like it was a bother to check us in. In addition, they forgot to wake us on the second morning to take our early flight. Thankfully, I always set my cell phone clock just in case.

The first breakfast was very poor and spartan,compared to all the other places where we had beautiful buffet breakfasts. The service was awful and we had to ask for more coffee and for bread to go with this mini breakfast.

The shower fixture I found in the bathroom was very difficult to work. The mirrors in the bathroom were very dark and it was hard to see to put my makeup on .

Lastly, the light on the outside of mini refrigerator in our room was so bright that it was difficult to sleep. I finally I threw my sweater on top of it to block the light but it kept glowing in spite of my efforts. It might be nice when you are entertaining people however, it is not practical when you really want to sleep.

I think that management would have better if they put more effort into training their staff in rather than all the funds they spent on this very modern and glitzy hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Senta S
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This was a great looking hotel with fantastic views from the rooms. We were a family of 4 and were provided with a twin bed and a double bed room. Hotel staff were courteous and the rooms and the hotel were very clean. The buffet breakfast was however a bit of a disappointment. They couldn't accommodate our request of early breakfast for one day (as the travel agent requested us to start early for the tours). Otherwise, this is a fab hotel with very close proximity to the town centre.

Room Tip: If you are not fussy about a good spread for breakfast, then this will be a great hotel to stay in.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lalitha B
Efe B, Owner at Efe Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Dear Madam / Sir;

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to Efe Boutique Hotel. Our aim is to make all of our guests happy and make them feel like home and assure you that all your comments about our breakfast have been duly noted.

We will make necessary improvement to increase our breakfast quality and services. Meanwhile starting the 1st of May, we are chaging our breakfast style (it will be buffet style) and we will improve product diversity.

We apologize for any inconvience we may have caused and would like to see you in our hotel in the future, and I will be happy to make you upgrade to Suit rooms for a different Efe Boutique Hotel experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for your further requirements .

Best Regards...