“Average”
Review of Efe Boutique Hotel

Ranked #46 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Room was cramped for 4 people to stay in. View of the sea was fantastic as it was right next to the sea. Cleanliness was good. Food service was poor as there was no choice for breakfast. Breakfast was late and delayed us and other travellers who were going on tours.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Sivarj61
Efe B, Owner at Efe Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Dear Madam / Sir;

Thank you for your review about Efe Boutique Hotel. We are sorry that your experience at our hotel was a average one and assure you that all your comments have been duly noted.

We will make necessary improvement to increase our breakfast quality and services. Meanwhile starting the 1st of May, we are chaging our breakfast style (it will be buffet style) and we will improve product diversity.

We apologize for any inconvience we may have caused and would appreciate the opportunity to gain back your confidence in our hotel in the future, and I will be happy to make you upgrade to Suit rooms for a different Efe Boutique Hotel experience.

There are newer reviews for Efe Boutique Hotel

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We were set up with this hotel via a tour company which we booked. After seeing the negative review below, we were a bit sceptical but went ahead anyway. It was the right decision. The hotel is very modern and had a great buffet breakfast for half of our stay. The other half of our stay it was served to us but nonetheless good. The hotel has great hot water and is extremely close to the center of Kusadasi. It has a great view of the Aegean Sea and the staff are helpful. Do not hesitate to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jsgToronto
Efe B, Owner at Efe Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Dear Sir / Madam;

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to Efe Boutique Hotel. Our aim is to make all of our guests happy and make them feel like home.

We would like to see you in our hotel in the future and I will be happy to make you upgrade to Suit rooms for a different Efe Boutique Hotel experience.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

we stayed one week in efe boutique hotel and int has great location,upscale rooms,friendly staff.Best value in kusadasi..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Location Location Location!!! Waking up with the view of Harbour and cruise ships was fantastic.. Hotel staff was very polite and they tried to do their best to make us happy.. We are looking forward to be in Efe Boutique Hotel next summer..

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Amelie_868

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We stayed in Hotel Efe last august and enjoyed a lot. Very good location, fantastic view, nice rooms...

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I checked into the hotel for two nights. The first day I arrive it was 8 and I was exhausted. They checked me into my hotel and sent me on my way. I was a little surprised that no one offered to help me with my bags. The next day I went down for the breakfast. When they tell you breakfast included they mean they pick out your breakfast. Breakfast was cheese, tomato, cucumber, meat and a hardboiled egg. I asked if it was possible for toast and tea. They responded I would have to pay as that was not on the breakfast menu. I went
out on the ephesus tour (not arrange by them)and the tour was amazing. Returned back to the hotel and it was raining and I requested an umbrella where I was met with blank stares they could not accommodate such a request. Now I am writing this review at 1 am because I cannot sleep. There is a nightclub playing loud music. The hotel cannot accommodate a different room and don't seem to care. Do not stay here if you value service or sleep.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Alliew411
Efe B, Owner at Efe Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear Madam / Sir;

Thank you for your review about Hotel Efe ( Efe Boutique Hotel ). We are sorry that your experience at our hotel was a disappointing one and assure you that all your comments have been duly noted.

We will make necessary improvement to increase our breakfast quality and services. Meanwhile we are chaging our breakfast style (it will be buffet style) and products wise.

About the problem that you mentioned ( Night club with loud music ) is not because of our service. Its far away from our hotel. But we took all actions to stop the loud music and its done.

We apologize for any inconvience we may have caused and would appreciate the opportunity to gain back your confidence in our hotel in the future, and I will be happy to make you upgrade to Suit rooms for a different Hotel Efe ( Efe Boutique Hotel ) experience.

Reviewed February 19, 2006

Hotel Efe is great, situated in a great position for pidgeon island and the dolmus stops outside the hotel. We have been to Hotel 4 times and is very clean and staff are friendly.
You cannot go through a travel agent now from uk, but we are going independent with a direct flight from Glasgow to Bodrum, and getting transport to hotel.
Looking forward to our stay again in june 2006.

• Stayed: September 2003
6  Thank browse

Dear Sir / Madam;

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to Hotel Efe.
Our aim is to make all of our guests happy and make them feel like home.
We renovated our hotel in 2011 as "Efe Boutique Hotel" and its the newest boutique hotel in Kusadasi. We are sure that u will love our new design. From now on you can either come trough the travel agent from all countries or independently. We would like to see you for your next trip to Kusadasi at our new rooms with Jacuzzi experience with wonderful sea view.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for the further information.

Thank you.