Holiday & Leisure Club
$83
$78
Hotels.com
$153
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$80
$68
$60
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am not one for writting complaints but this had to be told.
I am not even sure If I will be able to get all the complaints on here so will try as many as I can so that you dont go . We were the only English people in this hotel we even had to speck to the people on the desk on a computer so that it could be translated to turkish so that they could understand us. Dont get me wrong we do expect Turkish people to be in the hotel but it would of been nice to off had some English people to speck to even our 3 sons could not understand why there was no one that they could speck. Our chuildren were not even asked to go to the childrens evening entertanment. Well how about this we did try the adult entertainment but as this was all in Turkish it was just not worth going so we would be in bed at 9 oclock watching DVDs with the children just wating for the next day to come as we were so bored.
Well the food was really not good, you had to eat it as there was no where else to get food. You could not pop out side to a local shop or bar as the hotel was up a hill which was on a dirt track. We knew we are in a differant country and we were all very willing to try the food but surley they could cater abit more for English but I guess if they donot have any English people coming to there Hotel why should they.
This must be the worst designed hotel, the childrens pool was on the ground floor so if you wanted a drink which we all did very often as it was so hot you had to walk up 47 flights of different level stairs so time you got a drink you would have to go back and get more.
There were quiet a few other complaints when we try to ring OHG accommodation Ltd and told them we were staying in this hotel there words to us "where what are you doing in that hotel it is a Turkish hotel and you travel company (Bookable Holdays) should of told you this so we feel that this company is entirely to blame for not informing us about the hotel well after all they dont care if they are just taking your money .
We went on this holiday last year 19th August it has taken me this long to write this review as I decided after paying nearly £4000.00 that I should complain to Bookable Holidays and try and at least see if we could get some money back. Well after trying with them twice as that is the procedure and got no joy I contacted ABTA how after a few letters back and forth decided to tell me (and I am sure that there are many many people out there that do not know) that althougth Bookable Holidays are ABTA if they use supplier companies then there is nothing you can do because you are not covered so please be a ware off this and make sure you tell all your friends and families as we intend to do
We are off to Lanzarote this year where we have been before so know that we will have a great time and this time have booked with Thomson who I asked if they use any supplier companies and do not so please aske when booking your holiday

Room Tip: dont even go then you want have to choose a room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank karen e
Reviewed September 26, 2012

this is the worse all inclusive i have ever being to all reveiws on this page are bang on true went here september2012 nothing as changed but ill up date you any way flys on open food and dinning area,trip hazzards all over the place,hardly any staff speack english and taking mick behind your back. dirty with long standing food debries under units the so called 5 star rooms have mould on the tiles and smell of damp,the so called ala cart resturant is just as bad selling pizza,burgers,chips with just as bad service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
25  Thank frankyson
Reviewed September 25, 2012

overall, feel prob is more with travel company advertising a 5 star hotel. I've just had a rotten year, I wanted a special time with my teenage sons, girlfriends, and partner etc.
I don't normally like all inclusive but felt it would benefit from snacks, lunch and drinks. Much further from town than I expected but liveable, pools excellent, rooms poor and food atrocious.
I'm not a picky eater and when in Rome do as the Romans but One would at least expect fruit selection and a toaster provided at breakfast, no....frankfuters, frankfuters and more frankfuters..breakfast, lunch and tea!
They did provide an omelette one morning which was excellent.
Otherwise definitely catering for local needs.
Rep was Frankie from Murphy's Irish Bar in the town, I know he makes money from directing guests to there but I have to say he made our holiday.
Many thanks to him for advice re trips etc and excellent service provided by Murphys bar

Room Tip: we stayed aqua hotel bit, okay but small balcony and trees in front of balcony. Poor lighting on stairs and no lights in corridor, footpaths poorly lit
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
11  Thank paula r
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Boooked this hotel not knowing what to expect as there were no reviews. We stayed at this hotel in july as the turkish complex is a time share and only has 12 rooms for other guest what ever nationality, it was all inclusive the food was horrible as it only caters for turkish people the turkish childern have 3 months summer holidays and the whole complex is 99%Turkish.IT all time share apatments. Apart from 1 old block which caters for you . There is no transport to this hoteL,no dolmus only a free bus twice a day run threw hotel, but is so packed our cramed in like sardines.It cost 25 lira to the town in a cab so 50 return.The all inclusive is a night mare they run out of alcohol There are flies flying round the 1 bar no one speaks english at all no toaster bread and egg for breakfast ive been to kusadasi 4 times and this is the worst hotel ive ever stayed in only go if your turkish The rooms are very old the bath leaks the so called jacuzzi none of them work in your room about 25 years old never serviced like the rooms the food is repetitive and its in the middle of no were beach and town at least and hours walk.There are 3 water slides and 3 pools but the turkish just throw your towels on the floor if they want to sit on your chair DONT GO THERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank til98
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Along with my family,we stayed in the hotel in july 2012 and we had a bad experience in the hotel. In saturday night, there was no water until midnight. Also, bad service, bad meal and you have to drink all the drinks in plastic glass.

In summary, it was very bad experience for us, so please be carefull if you choose this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family