“Private tour that feels like family”

Turkey Private Tours by Ertunga Ecir
Book In Advance
More Info
$48.65*
and up
Private Tour: Best of Ephesus
Ranked #6 of 105 Tours in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize private, culturel, sightseeing tours in ephesus, istanbul, pergamon, pamukkale and many other sights in Turkey.
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

When traveling and sight-seeing I always prefer arranging a private tour because one, it saves me a great deal of time and second, it makes the experience truly personal.

It was my first time in Turkey along with my sister. We were on a 6-day trip (Istanbul-Kusadasi-Cappadocia) and getting the best Turkiye experience lies on booking the best private tour we can find. Turkey Tours (ertungaecir.com) gained most top ratings and rave reviews from tripadvisor so we went ahead.

I had a lot of email exchanges at the beginning with Maria Ecir - booking queries, optional tours, even small questions, but she was not only patient but very prompt in replying, sometimes even real time. Above all, she was very transparent and honest when I ask her opinions- no hardsell. That for me was very encouraging. The price of the whole tour was very reasonable. We were impressed with the hotels assigned to us and we were attended to all they way, there was never a moment we felt like we are left on our own.

We met Ertunga, who was our guide in the Ephesus leg of our trip, and we were instantly treated like family. He has a vast knowledge of history and has a very intesting way of narrating stories that gets us amused everytime - facts that are usually not on history books. But what I appreciated the most is how he goes out of his way to assist us with our personal travel issues.

When you leave a country you traveled and can count only the best of memories, both places and people, you know you made the right choice. I am so happy I came across Ertunga Ecir. I am now on the plane, flying home but already thinking of going back to Turkey with Ertunga.

All reviews
"turkey"
in 92 reviews
"private tour"
in 23 reviews
"visiting istanbul"
in 2 reviews
"a hot air balloon ride"
"his vast knowledge"
"cruise ship"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this company to anyone"
"cruise critic"
"turkish bath"
"sites"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed November 23, 2015

Everything went perfect. very interesting and the guide was very helpful and very experienced in the history subjects. 100% recomended

Reviewed November 6, 2015 via mobile

I joined a tour to Turkey from 9-24 October 2015 with Ertunga as our guide and his experience driver Moustafa. He is knowledgeable and experience of taking care of all the group member needs.

On the day 2nd day into the trip, there was a bombing incident in Ankara. We felt sorry for the lost of those family. Despite fearing for our safety, we decided to carry on the trip.

Many thanks to our awesome tour guide Ertunga. With his proficiency in English and owning a wide knowledge on Turkey’s history, we never had a dull moment throughout the trip. He explain the Turkey and and ancient city history to let us able to understand the history, culture and beauty of the places we visit.

Ertunga also gave good advice to enjoy the trip to the fullest. During Ihlara Valley walking tour in Cappadocia, instead of normal short route, he brought us walk through the longer route which we were able to enjoy the beautiful valley.

The peacefulness and friendliness within the community allowed me to feel relaxed throughout the trip. I really had a great time in Turkey and this will be one of the most memorable trips I have ever been.

1  Thank RachaelPumpkin
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

We scheduled a day tour outside the city of Kusadasi from our cruise ship Prinsendam because our group had visited this port 3 times in the past 6 weeks. Our Tour guide Leyla was excellent and she followed our custom designed itinerary exactly as we wished. Leyla added her own excellent recommendations and showed us a wonderful time to include an amazing lunch buffet. We highly recommend Ertunga Ecir for private Turkish Tours and Leyla as a Guide.