“Excellent and memorable Turkey trip”

Turkey Private Tours by Ertunga Ecir
Book In Advance
More Info
$30.27*
and up
Private Ephesus for Cruise Passangers
Ranked #7 of 106 Tours in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize private, culturel, sightseeing tours in ephesus, istanbul, pergamon, pamukkale and many other sights in Turkey.
Reviewed November 6, 2015 via mobile

I joined a tour to Turkey from 9-24 October 2015 with Ertunga as our guide and his experience driver Moustafa. He is knowledgeable and experience of taking care of all the group member needs.

On the day 2nd day into the trip, there was a bombing incident in Ankara. We felt sorry for the lost of those family. Despite fearing for our safety, we decided to carry on the trip.

Many thanks to our awesome tour guide Ertunga. With his proficiency in English and owning a wide knowledge on Turkey’s history, we never had a dull moment throughout the trip. He explain the Turkey and and ancient city history to let us able to understand the history, culture and beauty of the places we visit.

Ertunga also gave good advice to enjoy the trip to the fullest. During Ihlara Valley walking tour in Cappadocia, instead of normal short route, he brought us walk through the longer route which we were able to enjoy the beautiful valley.

The peacefulness and friendliness within the community allowed me to feel relaxed throughout the trip. I really had a great time in Turkey and this will be one of the most memorable trips I have ever been.

1  Thank RachaelPumpkin
All reviews
"turkey"
in 91 reviews
"private tour"
in 23 reviews
"visiting istanbul"
in 2 reviews
"a hot air balloon ride"
"cruise ship"
in 8 reviews
"izmir"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

We scheduled a day tour outside the city of Kusadasi from our cruise ship Prinsendam because our group had visited this port 3 times in the past 6 weeks. Our Tour guide Leyla was excellent and she followed our custom designed itinerary exactly as we wished. Leyla added her own excellent recommendations and showed us a wonderful time to include an amazing lunch buffet. We highly recommend Ertunga Ecir for private Turkish Tours and Leyla as a Guide.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

My husband and I joined a private tour to Ephesus. Our guide was most informative regarding the history and day to day living in Turkey. Ephesus was a wonderful experience and a lovely site with so much information and photo opportunities. Definitely the highlight of our visit to Turkey. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank pietiepos
Reviewed October 25, 2015

I read the last few recent reviews and have to say I was quite surprised by the two very different perspectives expressed by SherryY and Mav77. This may have to do with the individual tour guides. I can only say that I concur with SherryY's review. We had the absolute pleasure of spending 4 days with Ertunga. He not only is knowledgable regarding the ancient history but introduced us to many facts of modern day Turkey-this of course only improves your overall visit to a country. I particularly was pleased that Ertunga did not simply regurgitate the guide books but had a wonderful way of intermixing history, mythology and current events. He was very responsive to what we wanted to see and how long we wanted to be there-of course this is the benefit of a private tour (we were only two). I echo both reviews regarding timeliness both on tour and with emails, thanks to the work of his lovely wife Maria. Ertunga has an engaging and warm personality and was never anything but polite- both of which were appreciated when you spend 8 hours a day together. He was a great traveling companion and our friend by the end of the tour. I also wanted to address what I see as a misconception of many that Turkey is not safe to travel in at this time. After listening to friends before I left, I was abit worried myself and questioned whether we should be going there. Our journey took us to Istanbul, Capadoccia and north eastern Turkey-these areas are far removed from the Syrian border. Turkey is a vast country. I never felt the slightest anxiety or fear and was treated with the utmost respect during our 2 weeks there. Please don't let one sided news reports stop you from visiting a beautiful country with such wonderful people and so much to offer.

3  Thank ToireS