“Private Tour Outside Kusadasi”

Turkey Private Tours by Ertunga Ecir
Book In Advance
More Info
$30.27*
and up
Private Ephesus for Cruise Passangers
Ranked #7 of 106 Tours in Kusadasi
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize private, culturel, sightseeing tours in ephesus, istanbul, pergamon, pamukkale and many other sights in Turkey.
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

We scheduled a day tour outside the city of Kusadasi from our cruise ship Prinsendam because our group had visited this port 3 times in the past 6 weeks. Our Tour guide Leyla was excellent and she followed our custom designed itinerary exactly as we wished. Leyla added her own excellent recommendations and showed us a wonderful time to include an amazing lunch buffet. We highly recommend Ertunga Ecir for private Turkish Tours and Leyla as a Guide.

All reviews
"turkey"
in 91 reviews
"private tour"
in 23 reviews
"visiting istanbul"
in 2 reviews
"a hot air balloon ride"
"cruise ship"
in 8 reviews
"izmir"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2015

My husband and I joined a private tour to Ephesus. Our guide was most informative regarding the history and day to day living in Turkey. Ephesus was a wonderful experience and a lovely site with so much information and photo opportunities. Definitely the highlight of our visit to Turkey. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank pietiepos
Reviewed October 25, 2015

I read the last few recent reviews and have to say I was quite surprised by the two very different perspectives expressed by SherryY and Mav77. This may have to do with the individual tour guides. I can only say that I concur with SherryY's review. We had the absolute pleasure of spending 4 days with Ertunga. He not only is knowledgable regarding the ancient history but introduced us to many facts of modern day Turkey-this of course only improves your overall visit to a country. I particularly was pleased that Ertunga did not simply regurgitate the guide books but had a wonderful way of intermixing history, mythology and current events. He was very responsive to what we wanted to see and how long we wanted to be there-of course this is the benefit of a private tour (we were only two). I echo both reviews regarding timeliness both on tour and with emails, thanks to the work of his lovely wife Maria. Ertunga has an engaging and warm personality and was never anything but polite- both of which were appreciated when you spend 8 hours a day together. He was a great traveling companion and our friend by the end of the tour. I also wanted to address what I see as a misconception of many that Turkey is not safe to travel in at this time. After listening to friends before I left, I was abit worried myself and questioned whether we should be going there. Our journey took us to Istanbul, Capadoccia and north eastern Turkey-these areas are far removed from the Syrian border. Turkey is a vast country. I never felt the slightest anxiety or fear and was treated with the utmost respect during our 2 weeks there. Please don't let one sided news reports stop you from visiting a beautiful country with such wonderful people and so much to offer.

3  Thank ToireS
Reviewed October 9, 2015

With only a limited amount of time in the morning before a 2pm flight, we wanted to have a taste of Istanbul before leaving. Turkey Tours arranged a personalized tour to suit our time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made extra efforts to tell us about the history we were seeing. His English was very good. Thank you for making our brief visit very memorable.

1  Thank bestweb
See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2015

We are 6 mid-aged women from different countries around the globe. This is our first time to Turkey. With the war in Syria and refugee crisis, we don't know what to expect. Ertunga Ecir and his wife Maria have done an excellent job to make our trip unforgettable.

We spent 9 days in Turkey, stayed at Istanbul, Cappadocia, Kusadasi.

Starting from airport pickup in Istanbul, Maria did a marvelous job managing our group who had 3 separate arrivals stretching from the afternoon to past midnight. The Istanbul tour guide Osman was very professional, and went out his way to show us more of Istanbul than was on the planned itinerary.

Ertunga was our tour guide for Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Aphrodisias. He is very knowledgeable (coming from a history major, no surprise here), considerate, and patient. We had a free day in Kusadasi and followed his suggestion rented the van to nearby national park for a swim and hike. That morning, Ertunga came to the hotel to take us to the local bakery to buy fresh sandwich for lunch. He also told the driver to stop by a family market on the way for us to pick up some fruit. We had such delicious lunch and had wonderful time that day.

I would highly recommend Ertunga and his team to anyone wants to tour Turkey. Our memories of Turkey start with Ertunga and Maria.

1  Thank SherryY