“Belated Thanks for an excellent summer of diving!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Active Blue Dive Centre

Active Blue Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Active Blue Diving Centre in Kusadasi. As well as being the only SSI Instructor trainer centre in Kusadasi, we offer training courses from multiple agencies including PADI CMAS dive course, First aid oxygen first aid courses. We also offer Bronze, Silver and Gold ILS Lifeguard Courses. We firmly believe that diving should be fun and safe, with the emphasis on safety. All our instructors and staff are fully trained and safety is a priority whether you are a student on one of our courses or a certified diver joining us for a fun dive. However the fun part of diving is important too and we aim to ensure that every visitor gets as much enjoyment as possible from their time with Active Blue.We offer: Transfer from and to Izmir Airport, year round diving, free daily transfer from your hotel or Kusadasi harbour, two different dive sites by boat each day, learning to dive, all levels of diving courses, diving for certified divers, specialty courses, snorkelling, technical diving, underwater Photography, equipment rental, our own dive boat, On-site Nitrox, SSI, PADI Training. We are friendly and professional with English speaking staff.
Erbil, Iraq
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Belated Thanks for an excellent summer of diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for an excellent summer of diving with a great bunch of people in the very relaxed environment of active blue dive centre Kusadasi. I know it's late but hey I'm a busy guy! Raki to drink!

Seriously, I had a fantastic time. Emin Abi ( Kel Adam) was an outstanding guide during my whole time on the boat. I completed advanced open water diving course along with 4 specialities ; Night Diving, Cavern Diving, Navigation, and Equipment Techniques. The courses were carried out in a very professional manner. We had proper safety briefings before each dive and used the buddy system appropriately.

I was lucky enough to see grouper, sea turtles and octopus during my dives as well as experiencing the hot springs and carry out some dives to 23M.

All in all, I found the staff Tugce, Tagmac, Önder , Osman, Emin Abi (aaabbbbiiiii) to be good fun, friendly, professional and detailed in their approach to Scuba Diving. I'm certainly looking forward to my Liveaboard in Thailand in December.

Tagmac has some excellent equipment for sale at good prices and I bought the whole kit in his shop - wetsuit, fins, boots, BC, regulator and dive computer.

Cheers Guys and Girl for an excellent Summer.

Eugene ( Havuch Kafa)

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Gyor, Hungary
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good half day trip for cruise visitors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I visited Kusadasi last year via cruise ship, and was able to organize a dive trip with Active Blue.

The pick up was punctual at the cruise terminal, and they took me to the resort.

After equipment setup we took the boat to the dive sites, which were very interesting for me, hot springs, amphoras, caverns and my first ever baby octopus. Equipment was in good condition, and the group was very small, only 2 divers, 1 instructor and 1 DCS.

The team was very professional, friendly, english speaking, detailed briefing.

I arrived back to the terminal around 1 pm, so had time for a walk in town and lunch.

Since then I met people who got certified at Active Blue, and they told me they had a good experience as well.

Thanks guys!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Archiebald85
Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

First time myself and my boys have been scuba diving.The team were efficient and confident at handling our needs. excellant health and safety. Thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely go back some day. :)

Visited October 2013
Bucharest
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great adventure and friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

During my holidays in Kusadasi I graduated the SSI Open Water Diver Course.
I was picked up and dropped back to my hotel (which is near Ladies Beach) with no problem.
It was my first under water experience and the professionalism of the active blue team made me feel very secure. Diving in the open water is great. Some unknown people (at the beginning) to become in such a short time your friends, learning to dive from them and in the end diving together in open water is awesome.
For the ones who want to take the course and obtain the card bring your own photos (passport format), if you care how you’ll look like on your diving license J
I definitely recommend Active Blue and diving.

Visited September 2013
UK
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have dived with Active Blue for 3 summers now and the team are a great bunch. I would recommend diving with them if you are in this part of the world.

Visited August 2013