“fun day out”

$48.51*
Day out in Adaland Aquapark
Ranked #3 of 53 things to do in Kusadasi
Reviewed January 16, 2014

loved the slides, and pools, quite quiet this time of year so no queues; food good value for money and good price for entry...site exceptionally clean,,would go back,,,only thing we hoped to see the aquarium park but it closes at the beginning of sept.

1  Thank wightislelady1
There are newer reviews for Adaland

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The aquapark is big, interesting and absolutely not overcrowded. Much better than the Troy aquapark and the Antalya aquapark (Dedeman). I have never been to the fantasy aquapark nearby, but I've seen it from the road and it didn't impress me.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent facilities and excellent, vigilant staff. Can be expensive if there are a lot of you, however there is lots to do for all ages.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I went to ada land in August 2013 this was our second time going to turkey so we decided to go to Ada land instead of aqua park. My two children aged 11 and 13 were very excited as well as our friends children aged 11, 5 and 7. We got to the park early so the Que wasn't that bad after buying tickets which were very over priced we went looking for sunbeds in the shade however there wasn't any , we eventually found 1 sunbed in the Sun and piled all of bags and towels on it. The park was very busy we waited 1 hour 10 minites for a rubber ring slide, many people were pushing in and the staff didn't do any thing about this. Lunch was again over priced as to be expected. After lunch we witnessed a little girl pooing By the pool staff again did not seem to care. The park itself is very uphill and spread out so a lot of walking is to be expected the slides our very similar and the que lines are I the sun making the ground very hot! The day wasn't all bad as there was a rain dance but the staff didn't seem very happy. There is the chance for you to swim with dolphins in a very small pool for 120 lira. All pools at Ada land are chlorine which is good. Overall it was a enjoyable day out but certainly not the best water park.

2  Thank Hetty G
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Snorkelling with rays, cage dive with sharks and a great dolphin show - what's not to like! My 11 year old daughter and I both had a great day. Lunch was included if pre-booked.

1  Thank Karen K