$262
$176
$166
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolla vistaaegean seacorner suitemini suiteturkeyupgraded to a suiteperfect stayminute walk into townbeautiful hotela family run hotelsunset viewsitting areaeach eveningthe air conditioningspecial thankssalad
Reviewed September 11, 2012

LaVista Boutique Hotel and Spa in Kusadasi Turkey, is a perfect oasis for both your mind and body. This is the second stay for me and my friend. The hotel is beautifully decorated, both the interior as the exterior. The infinitypool makes swimming incredibly enjoyable. The view, overlooking the Aegean sea, from the balconies is breathtaking. Watching the incredibly beautiful sunsets makes you speechless. Hotelpersonnel is very attentive and takes very good care of you. Special thanks to Meltem, you are a pearl. The beaches as well as the city centre are within walking distance (approx 10-15 min), but a very good choice is to use Dolmus minibuses, which are cheap and convenient transportation. They stop right outside the hotel when you raise your hand. Have noticed that in some of the reviews customers have been complaining about the music from nightclub Jade (down by the seafront opposite the road). NOTE: Keep the balconydoor shut during night and it's silent (which everybody should do anyway when using the airconditioning).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank 967Elisa
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This lovely modern designhotel, has it all. The surroundings on a hill, with a pleasent breeze, has seawiew from all rooms, and it has amazing sunsets.

We enjoyed first week in sept with our adult children a group of 7 and we all loved the hotel. This hotel has a fantastic serviceminded staff. They were so friendly and helpful.

Thanks Ali,and all the rest ! The cleaning was spotless ,and the rooms was luxerius. The restuarant served very good food. We mostly strolled downhill to the town close by to eat .There were lots of resturants to try out. We found out by help of Tripadviser our personal favorite Turkish resturant with very tasteful food. It was called Erzincan, and is situated in the Bazar area. Dont miss that one. You wont be dissapointed if you choose this gorgeous little hotel.

We so recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cinnisen
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel is lovely - if you like cream, minimalist decor (which I do). Some people have commented that it is a bit clinical but I found it very attractive and relaxing. We upgraded to a suite because we were disappointed with the size of our room and the view of the water coolers behind the hotel. The suite was MUCH better and worth the money. Location-wise it was almost perfect. It was a few minutes walk away from Kusadasi (Blackpool with sun) and we were glad to be out of the centre. The hotel overlooks the sea and the infinity pool is great. It is a very quiet hotel - only marred by the evening disco on the little island facing the hotel (hence the ALMOST perfect location). This disco is noisy and goes on to at least 3am - but we didn't hear it once we were in our room. My main complaints with this hotel (apart from the cost) was firstly the attitude of the reception staff. My husband commented that they were 'odd' but basically they were aloof, unhelpful and seemed to be looking down their noses at us. The other thing is that it is NOT a spa hotel. I booked a massage for my husband and myself at the same time. Only 1 guy turned up meaning we had to have them one after the other, and as my husband doesn't like having a male masseur we cancelled his. The spa area is just a corridor with 2 curtains sectioning off two massage beds. The masseuse was the worst of all time - unprofessional at best. He didn't leave the room while I undressed, didn't ask me which type of massage I wanted, didn't askme if his pressure was ok (what pressure anyway) and didn't really massage - just rubbed a bit of cream into me. I could have got my husband to do that and saved 40 euros!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julsie65
Reviewed September 1, 2012

LaVista Boutique Hotel and Spa, Kusadasi, is an experience of a lifetime ( for its location !).
I stayed here with my wife in July 2012.
We had a suite on the 3rd. Floor.
All rooms overlook the bay on the Aegean seafront .
The Hotel is situated about a 15 minute walk from the main market in Kusadasi, an upward climb along the Bay.
The staff was not very helpful and the Reception Front Desk staff did not have a welcoming attitude ; very business-like; quite unexpected of a leisure hotel of this Standard.
The rooms are quite spartan with white relief French-design furniture. Our suite was very well lit and airy with a balcony overlooking the Bay and the infinity-pool.
The food is very good and room service was fast and efficient.
This Hotel is ideal for a quiet getaway stay. The Spa though,is quite small and not particularly exciting.
The Infinity poolside area is a delight to spend a lazy afternoon with an unforgettable view of the sunset. Cruise-ships and sail-boats glide past lazily to heighten the charm of the sea.
Room rates are expensive ( we paid Euro 150 per night, early July ) and though ours was a rather last-minute phone booking the day before we landed , the Hotel told us they had only Suites although quite a few of the regular rooms were un-occupied when we actually arrived .
(Can't say much for the professionalism of the reservation staff on this issue ).
Overall, La Vista Boutique Hotel & Spa was quite an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AlexisGi
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Lavista has breathtaking views on the bay with probably the best sunset. The pool is AMAZING. The hotel looks overall nice and new but there are many details that make you wonder why you paid so much for it: the service is not professional (for US standards), there is no top bed sheet (weird), the food quality is less than average (avoid dinner), no body lotion in bathroom (bad for beach hotel), very basic furniture with questionable taste. We tried to book an excursion to Ephesus and they wanted to charge us 25% more than any travel agencies. The front desk had little knowledge about buses either. Overall room for improvement in service.

• Stayed: August 2012