All reviewsinfinity poolla vistaaegean seacorner suitemini suiteturkeyupgraded to a suiteminute walk into townperfect staybeautiful hotelsitting areaa family run hotelsunset vieweach eveningthe air conditioningsaladbalcony
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel is lovely - if you like cream, minimalist decor (which I do). Some people have commented that it is a bit clinical but I found it very attractive and relaxing. We upgraded to a suite because we were disappointed with the size of our room and the view of the water coolers behind the hotel. The suite was MUCH better and worth the money. Location-wise it was almost perfect. It was a few minutes walk away from Kusadasi (Blackpool with sun) and we were glad to be out of the centre. The hotel overlooks the sea and the infinity pool is great. It is a very quiet hotel - only marred by the evening disco on the little island facing the hotel (hence the ALMOST perfect location). This disco is noisy and goes on to at least 3am - but we didn't hear it once we were in our room. My main complaints with this hotel (apart from the cost) was firstly the attitude of the reception staff. My husband commented that they were 'odd' but basically they were aloof, unhelpful and seemed to be looking down their noses at us. The other thing is that it is NOT a spa hotel. I booked a massage for my husband and myself at the same time. Only 1 guy turned up meaning we had to have them one after the other, and as my husband doesn't like having a male masseur we cancelled his. The spa area is just a corridor with 2 curtains sectioning off two massage beds. The masseuse was the worst of all time - unprofessional at best. He didn't leave the room while I undressed, didn't ask me which type of massage I wanted, didn't askme if his pressure was ok (what pressure anyway) and didn't really massage - just rubbed a bit of cream into me. I could have got my husband to do that and saved 40 euros!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julsie65
Reviewed September 1, 2012

LaVista Boutique Hotel and Spa, Kusadasi, is an experience of a lifetime ( for its location !).
I stayed here with my wife in July 2012.
We had a suite on the 3rd. Floor.
All rooms overlook the bay on the Aegean seafront .
The Hotel is situated about a 15 minute walk from the main market in Kusadasi, an upward climb along the Bay.
The staff was not very helpful and the Reception Front Desk staff did not have a welcoming attitude ; very business-like; quite unexpected of a leisure hotel of this Standard.
The rooms are quite spartan with white relief French-design furniture. Our suite was very well lit and airy with a balcony overlooking the Bay and the infinity-pool.
The food is very good and room service was fast and efficient.
This Hotel is ideal for a quiet getaway stay. The Spa though,is quite small and not particularly exciting.
The Infinity poolside area is a delight to spend a lazy afternoon with an unforgettable view of the sunset. Cruise-ships and sail-boats glide past lazily to heighten the charm of the sea.
Room rates are expensive ( we paid Euro 150 per night, early July ) and though ours was a rather last-minute phone booking the day before we landed , the Hotel told us they had only Suites although quite a few of the regular rooms were un-occupied when we actually arrived .
(Can't say much for the professionalism of the reservation staff on this issue ).
Overall, La Vista Boutique Hotel & Spa was quite an unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AlexisGi
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Lavista has breathtaking views on the bay with probably the best sunset. The pool is AMAZING. The hotel looks overall nice and new but there are many details that make you wonder why you paid so much for it: the service is not professional (for US standards), there is no top bed sheet (weird), the food quality is less than average (avoid dinner), no body lotion in bathroom (bad for beach hotel), very basic furniture with questionable taste. We tried to book an excursion to Ephesus and they wanted to charge us 25% more than any travel agencies. The front desk had little knowledge about buses either. Overall room for improvement in service.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Jymi
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We just got back from our four night stay at the La Vista Boutique Hotel in Kusadasi. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff (especially Yonca on reception) couldn't have done more to help us enjoy our stay.

We had a suite on the 2nd floor over-looking the wonderful infinity pool that has been mentioned in most reviews. Our bedroom and lounge areas were large and very well decorated in-line with what you would expect from a first-class boutique hotel. The bathroom was also very well appointed with an enormous walk-in shower.

Breakfast ran until 11:00am and supplied a good range of cereals, breads, cheeses and cold meats. The staff that ran the restaurant and bar were also super-friendly and if you decided to enjoy your lunch at the hotel, we thought the choice of foods and prices were extremely competitive and in-line with other restaurants 10 minutes walk into Kusadasi.

A lot of people have written about the loud evening music coming from the near-by Jade beach club, which I would imagine could affect someone who is a lighter-sleeper, but I honestly had no problems heading off to bed at around 23:30 and sleeping straight through till 09:00.

In fairness there are a least half a dozen other hotels in the port area who would also likely to be affected by the night-club’s music, so my advise would be to embrace it, bring ear plugs if you’re a light-sleeper or book yourself a lower grade hotel on the less popular side of Kusadasi that probably won’t supply you with the quality or spectacular service, views and sun-sets enjoyed at this hotel.

If I was pushed to provide one negative… that would be that a few regular “all-inclusive” type guests still think it is normal to “reserve” their spot around this Boutique hotel pool by placing their towels, books and magazines on their desired loungers well before they’re actually prepared to start using them.

As this is a high-end, boutique type hotel with limited number of loungers round the pool, I would encourage staff to keep a closer eye on this, put up additional “rules of the pool” signage advising guests not to do this and proactively remove items from loungers where guests have been away from the direct vicinity of the pool and restaurant area for longer than 10-15 minutes, supplying other guests opportunities to make use those “reserved” loungers.

Apart from this, I would highly recommend staying at La Vista and we are already thinking of returning to this great hotel next summer

Room Tip: You would want to be located within buildings B & C of this hotel directly above the pool and restaurant/bar areas. Staying on floors 2 and 3 will keep you far enough away from the chatter around the pool and bar, while supplying you with the best views down towards the sea and sun-sets
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Belgian_Hawks
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family spent two nights here in June 2012. It was a great hotel and in a location that was beautiful, but just out of the heart of the downtown which was a positive for us. The restaurant was very good. We ate dinner there twice. The infinity pool is beautiful. We were there with teenagers. They did fine there. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family