$112
$176
$171
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolla vistaaegean seacorner suitemini suiteturkeyupgraded to a suiteperfect stayminute walk into townbeautiful hotela family run hotelsunset viewsitting areaeach eveningthe air conditioningspecial thankssalad
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Where should I begin , when I arrived by taxi I wasnt impresed at first , but that didnt last long . As soon as I got out of the elevator leading to the recaption area I realised I've entered a quality hotel . Greeted in the most welcoming way possible by two beuatiful , I mean beautiful , reception girls the checkin took less than 3 minutes and then we were accompanied to our room by one of the girls and wow , what a room and what a view ! Perfection ! Spotless , white and clean in a non beatable way ! Later I discovered and realized that the owner- manager was doing an amazing and consistent job keeping every aspect in mind and managing a real Boutique hotel as it should be . Location wise the hotel is ideal with the most breathtaking view of Kusadasi and since kusadasi is relatively small u could walk to anywhere u like , take a taxi for about 10 lira or take a dolmus which passes right by the hotel . The pool and pool view is unbeatable ! With a view of the mediteranian sea directly from the pool . Breakfast simple uet fresh , healthy and delicious . What elae can u want ? How can anybody have a single small complain from such a place ? I loved every bit of it , every single moment and wish , realy wish to go back someday , so dont hesitate go , right now its the place to be .

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Mamzool
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Before this holiday, I always booked in large resorts when traveling. I wanted to try something different so I used this site & booking.com and came across Lavista. All of the staff from reception, wait staff, bartenders, etc. were very nice and provided exceptional service. The location is just a 10 - 15 minute walk from the city center so in the evenings it's peaceful and quiet--away from the crowds. At night, you can catch a cab from the center to Lavista for very cheap. It's a short ride away from Ladies beach as well (which I recommend for swimming in the ocean and/or sunbathing). The view is beautiful and it's nice to relax in the pool as you watch the sunset. I only ate breakfast, but the selection and quality of food provided was great. I stayed in one of the suites and it was spacious, comfortable, clean and room service is prompt. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want something a little more peaceful, with more personalized service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank WorldVanReisender
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had a fabulous stay at this hotel. We were a family of 6 and had two suites. We really enjoyed the brilliant sunset from the pool and had a great poolside dinner. The staff took great care of us. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Vkshettry
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed here with our 2 adult children in late May. LaVista is a nice boutique hotel within easy walking distance to town. The rooms had a view of the Agean and they are decorated is a minimalist style. Bathrooms were a little on the small side, but not a big deal breaker for us. Breakfast is the restaurant was fine (typical fruit, cereal, eggs etc...).

Overall, a nice stay at LaVista.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robins44
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Lavista is a charming small hotel overlooking the Aegean in Kousadasi. Located on a hill, all rooms have balconies facing the water. The hotel is an easy walk to town for dinner or shopping. The hotel's restaurant is quite adequate for dinner, as well, and breakfast is fine. Thje rooms are simple, we;l appointed, and clean. Overall the hotel is one of the best in Kousadasi and a good value.

Room Tip: All rooms are good; a higher floor (there are only three floors) is beter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple