“lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #97 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
London, United Kingdom
“lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had such a love holiday in Hotel Albora and we a pround of our choose.I recommend the hotel for people who want a nice quiet and clean place for sunbathing and relaxing holiday. every one of the staff was very nice and polite. If we ever go back to Kusadasi our choose would be Albora again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mariana I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We had lovely overnight stay at Hotel Albora. Rooms were neat and clean and service was fantastic. Staff were very helpful in organizing Ephesus tour for us, thanks to Mr Ali. Will recommend this hotel to all my friends. I

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank dilipbhandari
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have never stayed in a hotel where the staff were so accommodating. They went out of their way to ensure we had the best possible stay. They were friendly, extremely helpful with organising our transport, day trips, and provided an extra special birthday celebration for a friend traveling in our group.
There were 5 of us travelling together, Initially we were a little disappointed to be just that little way out of town, But it was the hotel itself really made our stay in Kusadasi memorable. We didn't really feel the need to make the trip into town, as the food provided at the hotel was a decent buffet for the low cost. There were courtesy shuttles easily available for transport into town for those who wished to anyways.
Very happy with our stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank miss_varanus
Skopje, Karpos, Macedonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights at the beginning of July 2011. The service and the host were very welcoming and friendly. When we arrived we were served with a welcome drink and didn`t waited long for our accommodation. Had half-board included since there are so many places to visit and things to do in Kusadasi. Every morning boiled eggs were served mainly, as well as the same salads (that were served for dinner), but also they had cereals,milk& honey, juice, tea or coffee ect...The popular Ladys Beach was about a 1km from the hotel, but only 300m away was Jade Beach which is rocky and full of pebbles(not very visited). Had a pool view and sea view room. In overall a nice hotel, with friendly hosts, food was fresh and well prepared, rooms were cleaned, a great value for money.

Room Tip: The third floor rooms had both a sea view and a pool view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Santorini, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hospitality of this hotel was unmatched. Ali and his colleagues look after us like we we're royalty, nothing was too much trouble and he was happy to go out of his way to help us throw a birthday party for one of our group. The Hotel it is about a 10 minute walk out of town but there is not a lot of reason to go into town and shuttles can be provided. everything is clean, dinner was basic but nice and only 10tl, the pool, turkish bath and massage we're all great. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mattpye
Columbia, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were overwhelmed by the warmth of our reception. Upon arrival we were invited to sit in an alcove and we were offered something to drink while we went through the process of checking in. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. Guests here may request to have dinner in the hotel. At dinnertime I felt sick, and when the management heard this, they very nicely sent a cup of menthol tea up to my room. This is a family-operated hotel, and clearly everyone works very hard to ensure the comfort and safety of guests.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mae_Hoffman
Bucharest, Romania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I think the other reviewers stayed in a different hotel, because the Albora Hotel my husband and I stayed in was terrible!
OK, I'll admit it: the food was acceptable, although not varied - only one main course in the evening, the same salads and breakfast repeating over and over again. The lady serving it is very kind, but it's not enough to make it a less terrible hotel. And it's not even close to the beach!
Ali, the hotel manager seemed very hospitable at first, but he failed to deliver afterwards. We were promised a room with wi-fi, but instead we received room 609 - NO wi-fi, so we had to go to the lobby for that. When we complained about this, he told us he would give us a better room within 2 days. Room 609 is horrendous, as well as the other one we received (the latter was slightly better and at least the wi-fi worked)!
There was dust everywhere, dirty toilet and shower, horrible greenish furniture, broken hangers and on top of that, NOBODY CLEANED EITHER ROOM THE ENTIRE 7-DAY STAY!!!
I've stayed in 2-star hotels where they cleaned my room and provided fresh towels every single day, so I don't think it's normal for this to be a 3-star hotel. Fortunately, they changed our towels 2 times in 7 days, but cleaning for them meant coming into my room and arranging the old sheets on the bed and my sneakers. That was all! No changing the sheets, no cleaning the toilet or the sink, nothing! We had to ask for toilet paper twice, because nobody bothered to bring any although they obviously entered our room.
Everything in this hotel is worn-out, the sheets are torn, the rooms and balconies are small, the carpet is extremely dirty, the TVs are old, the shower is very small and the toilet incredibly dirty. Although the showers are only fixed, the hotel staff was unable to provide me with a shower cap. They gave me a cap from the kitchen and I had to use a plastic bag if I didn't want to wash my hair every time I wanted to take a shower.
I didn't bathe in the pool, but a friend told me the water was very cold. I guess it's normal, as it was the end of September and the nearby house prevented the sun from heating the water.
We went as a group to this hotel, namely 8 persons, and everyone hated it!
I don't think it has ever been renovated, so they might try to do this ASAP!

Room Tip: Simply choose another hotel!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Brunhilda7

Travelers are raving about these Kusadasi hotels