“Very nice and pleasant vacation.”

Atlantique Holiday Club
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Very nice and pleasant vacation.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We spend ten great days in the Atlantique holiday club.
Great delicious, rich versatile food !!! So nice and so many miscellaneous salad and tasteful cake and all in every time for a drink.
Staff in very nice restaurant very kindly and busy.
Room clean.
Beach very nice and very clean.
Approval for security in the beach.
We hoppe next year we will return in the same hotel.
Maja & Verica

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank MAYA9BELGRADE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It is a great place for a holiday with young kids! Pool with slides is great. Family room was good. Restaurant and food were good. Good service. We had a problem with the room, water was comming up, but we got another room! It,s on the beach. Of you like to shop it is nog a good place. There are a few shops by hotel, not a lot.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank AlieDamsma
Romania
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I just came back from Kusadasi Turkey with a very sour taste. We stayed for a week at Atlantique Holiday club hotel, a big dissapointment for my family. Everything was messy, dirty and old. I strongly do not reccomend this hotel if you want to come in Kusadasi. The room was small, the furniture was old and the bathroom smelled awfully.The food was bad, all kind of turkish salads and vegetable combinations we could barely look at. Everybody speaks only Turkish, we had to do lots of hand signs to get understood by the hotel and restaurant stuff. The entertainment was bad, there were some teenagers who used to scream the programme we were going to watch every night, while eating, and they disturbed us a lot, the drinks were poor. As for desserts we didn't have any icecream or fruit (only apples and plums) and some very, very sweet turkish cakes and pies no one could swallow more than 2 or 3 pieces. The hotel is under 2 stars and I will never come back here again, EVER!!! I'm from Romania and I advise you all, do not come here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
16 Thank LiddiaRomania
romania
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Last year,we really enjoyed a week in this hotel and we already buy our next vacation this year,in august on this hotel.
Last year we went alone,just me and my husband,but never get bored.
This year we'll take some friend with us.
Atlantique Holiday Club hotel have 2 great pools with poolbars,slides and beautiful gardens.
The stuff was great and the entertaiment team was also very good.
Even if not all of them speak english,you can be sure,somehow they will understand your needs.
Of course,you'll never find five stars services at this hotel,but,don't forget,you paied for three stars.
The only inconvenience is that after 11 pm, there are no longer free drinks, and not much you can do because the animation team go to town.
Of course extra fee, you can join them in Kusadasi's night clubs and disco.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank honeymooners30
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family (son - 4 years) really enjoyed holidays at Holiday Atlantique Club hotel last week (28.9-5/10 2012). Beautiful garden, 2 swimming pools, 5 x water attractions (my son was exited), nice food, clean sea and sandy beach just few steps from the hotel bar and restaurant. Comfortable rooms for families above swimming pool with water attractions. . Funny hotel animators were on the second pool so we could choose...Only toilets in the whole areal were not always clean.

Room Tip: see view rooms are smaller, good for couples.. Family rooms above swimming pool with water attractio...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
12 Thank Sonca_N
Sofia
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Dear Sir/MAdam,

below my review.

The place, the hotel (as a physical building), the see side, the alcohol and the beer were what I expected. Some reception guys were professional too.

Bad service on the bar/restaurant - no English, no German, unprofessional attitude, no soft skills.
Improvement tip for the bar - to FIRE the most of them and to let the customers alone to fill beer, juice, alcohol.

Stupid management of the bar personal - FIRE the bar management.
Stupid to instruct the personal to fill so small amount of alcohol. We needed to order 4 plastic cups for a really small amount of alcohol. I asked to fill only one plastic cup but with fully capacity of the cup, but the bar guys told – “no, no, no impossible, manager does not allow”….funny, yes!
We used a day more that 70 cups which is environmental catastrophe. Improvement tip: Better to use paper cups.

Bad food – mostly Turkish “food” – kebabs and other Turkish fatty *hitty things. I am not a vegetarian, but I had to be because I have been eating mostly watermelons, tomatoes, ….
Improvement tip: normal EU food. The management to check in internet what this is.

Animation – loud and unprofessional, better not to have it at all. We can animate ourselves without such an Animation team.

I can write many more interesting negative feedback but I do not have time to lose.

Recommendation to all potential customers of this hotel – DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR THIS. The sad thing is that the sun, the see and the sand were perfect, only the people like hotel management, the service etc make everything worse.
PS: The cleaning lady is more professional than all of the above.

Regards
M.M

Room Tip: Recommendation to all potential customers of this hotel – DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR THIS. The sad t...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
14 Thank Milen M
Sofia
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is my 3rd time in Turkey and 2nd in Kusadasi - one 5 star hotel (Spice - excellent) and a 3-star (Surtel - Kusadasi more than 3 years ago), therefore, I have a base to compare.

Atlantique deserves 2 stars only because the beach, the sea and the pools were wonderful. The rest is as follows:

Umbrellas and sunbeads - my husband had to get up at 7 am, so we can have the slight chance of getting any. This is not a fault of the tourists reserving them with towels, rather than of the hotel - they have not provided even umbrellas for half of their guests and it is hot to stay without one!

Rooms - though I liked the white and blue pattern, the furniture was old and everything smelled of mold. And attn!!! mosquitos were coming all the time in the room through the ventilator - it was a nightmare. We did not open any windows or doors, during our stay as I am allergic to mosquitos but they were everywhere. I have never seen such an issue inside the rooms in any hotel I have seen (I am a regular traveller). They have to fix the ventillation system and spray against the pest!

Food - I have never found an All Inclusive place, where I didn't like the food, exluding this one. The food was so bland, tasteless and uneatable that when they provided simple french fries, visitors queued for them. My husband is the least fussy eater on the world an even he was so disappointed. No deserts at all - just 3 kinds of Turkish very sweet and uneatable things and no fruits, except watermelon.

Service - only at the reception 1 person spoke good English and with our 4 languages, we couldn't order a simple vodka with cola for 2, without having to use gestures. I felt like a mime. The bartenders and waiters were rude and did not care about leaving good impression at the guests.

To sum up, it is a noisy kind of club for people that can live in a tent outside and do not care about the food, service or comfort, but have paid for a hotel and wasted their money and annual leave days.

Room Tip: Ask specifically for a room with a movable shower head that works propperly
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple