“Amazing.. Brilliant for families..” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Whispering Sands

Whispering Sands
“Amazing.. Brilliant for families..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I enjoyed my stay it was better than I expected. The staff were very help full. The rooms were very clean and roomy. Access to the town was easy it was cheap catching a taxi to go down there. The supermarket was close by so getting supplies wasn't a problem. I would recommend Whispering Sands to anyone. It's family friendly too.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank jaecob
, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Hi Jaecob,
how are you doing? I hope all going well for you now that you are back home again. It was great to meet you and your family and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your holiday with us. It is just a pity that time goes so fast and the holiday is over; but there is always next year. You can come back and see us again. Most of our staff will be here again, as we do not have big turnover in personnel. I believe our staff are second to none, and your review reinforces my opinion. Many thanks for taking the time to write your views on Whispering Sands.
Until next year?

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've been staying in kusadasi for the past 9 years and this was my second time staying at Whispering Sands the first time was at Christmas. The apartments are immaculate and I couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay. The staff were perfect and would bend over backwards for anyone I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for the perfect turkish holiday.

Room Tip: any rooms a good room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank saoirse j
, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
My Dear Saoirse J,
many thanks for your very kind words. I am absolutely delighted that you have been so pleased with us, as you are an experienced traveller and visitor to Kusadasi, and your opinion, therefore, caries a little bit more weight.
I know you are planning on coming back again in September, so three visits in one year, must mean we are doing something right. I look forward to meeting you again soon. Take care meantime.
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our first time to Kusadasi and we loved it! Whispering Sands was a great place to stay. The staff were excellent, very helpful, catered to our every need. The apartment was spacious and very clean, in fact the whole complex was kept very clean, it had a really big swimming pool which also consisted of a whirl pool and an indoor and ourdoor play area for the kids. The complex is about 20 minutes taxi drive to lady's beach. unfortunelty, you cannot walk to the Town, but good transport service availble. The surrounding area of the complex is very calm and beautiful. I think we will definitely go back to whispering Sands.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Anil P
, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Hello Anil P

many thanks for your kind review. It was our great pleasure to have your family stay with us this summer. I am very happy that we have played our small part in ensuring that your first experience of Kusadasi has been such a good and positive one. I think Kusadasi is a brilliant town with all that it has to offer for all ages. You could come on holiday here for many years and not get bored or fed up. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts of Whispering Sands. I hope to see you back again next summer.
Best wishes
København
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We've been on vacation in Kusadasi approx. 7 times. This time we stayed for three weeks in one of the apartments in Whispering Sands. In the apartment we had my wife and I, our adult son and his child. It worked very well with toilet and shower facilities in each bedroom. Since the resort is a piece from the main road it is quiet and calm. That we enjoyed.
It was great being able to go down every morning to take a swim session in the big pool. The bar and the small restaurant was very satisfactory standard. The staff was very helpful and most spoke perfect English.
It's a place we would return to.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Henning L
, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Hello HenningL

it was great to meet you and your family and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and are planning to come back next year. June is a great time to stay at Whispering Sands if you want it to be a bit quieter, as children are mostly still at school. So, Whispering Sands is nice and calm, an oasis on the edge of Kusadasi, and also at this time, the temperature is generally not as hot as it is in July and August. Take care of yourselves.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

The apartment complex and the apartments are beautiful, the staff are excellent they would do anything they could to help you have best holiday you can have. The complex is also very clean and child friendly. Will definitely be back and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Ryanholmes1
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Hello Ryanholmes1

you are the frst review of the new summer season, and I hope all our customers enjoy their holiday with us as much as you have done. It was great for us to see you and be a part of your holiday. We know there are so many choices of places you could have gone, and are very grateful that you chose to come to Whispering Sands.
I hope it will not be too long before we see you back again.
Take care of yourself and best regards.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

Going on the Turkish Trip for my wife’s 40th B-Day. We traveled around Turkey in 2 weeks and stopped in 4 regions / cities. I felt like a Whirling Dervish going round and round and here and there. It was fun. We had 2 young kids (6 & 8 yrs) in tow and luckily we had some help from my in-laws. Yes we had a gaggle of six.

Whispering Sands: In Kusadashi is a beautiful resort like setting overlooking the city and the ocean. The view is impeccable and the condo is immaculate. Liam made sure that we did not have to worry about our airport transfer and that was a welcomed relief. We were fortunate enough to meet Liam one of the founders of the resort shortly after we arrived. Liam has created a resort-like condominium enclave that contains everything you could want for R & R. He has a beautiful pool and bar for enjoying the sun with some fun. He also caters to the family with younger children with and indoor playground that kids could only dream of having. That is good for mom and dad so that they do not always have to spend time trying to keep the kids entertained. The facility is well-maintained by the onsite crew and Liam and his partner only expect the best. You can see it in the details of these nice condominium apartments that the facility contains. We were lucky to stay at Liam’s partner’s condo and it was big and beautiful and well appointed. We had an incredible view out the big condo windows; a direct view to the ocean. He also understands that not all people smoke so he has designated smoking areas. That is unheard of in Turkey in most resorts. I don’t smoke and my kids don’t want to be around second-hand smoke so that is good. However the resort does include areas for socializing; smoking and drinking and that is a good thing. Liam is a gentleman that understand the needs of his clientele and he provides that with shuttle services 2 to 3 times a day to and fro to the beach and the village. Its about a 15 min ride to the village. If you want a nice big condominium for your family this is one place you should look into. Washer and all amenities included. I have to say also that Liam has on staff a great taxi driver Ahmet . Ahmet helped us all over Kusadashi . He drove us and my in-laws to Ephesus and he waited patiently for 3 hrs until we finish walking though the ruins. He gave us great rates and great service and he spoke English. If you can ever reach Ahmet though Liam please send our regards and get him to show you around!

8.8 rating .. only bcs of the distance to the beach.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Charles R
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Hello Charles R,

Holidaymakers have such a wide and varied choice of accommodation available to them, but it is difficult to choose the best option.
They require help and sometimes this can come from the words and views of those who have already stayed here...people like yourselves. That is why we truly appreciate the time you have taken to write your kind review. Without your help and all the other people who have taken the trouble to write a review, Whispering Sands would be the poorer. Your review helps us because it helps those who have not been here before, and who may now be considering coming here. I am very grateful for your review and I wish you every good fortune in the future.
Best wishes.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

If this is your first time traveling to Turkey or more specifically to Kussadasi, this is the place to be. The staff are fantastic, the view is breath-taking and the facilities are just great. We were looking for a place to spend 10-14 days in Turkey and we ended up staying for a whole 3 weeks.We would stay more if we could! We loved the entertainment, the pool was very clean and the kiddy pool was a big plus. The restaurant was serving phenomenal dishes at a reasonable price (breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it is open 24/7). We loved everything about it, but most of all the atmospher was great. We have an eight yr-old and a 13 yr-old and they had a great time too. It was a safe environment that kids could move around. We can't wait to go back next summer. A special thanks to Liam that answered all of my questions before our trip and provided us with all the info we needed prior to our arrival.

Room Tip: Great for families
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Naz_NY
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Hello Naz,
it's great to hear from you. Thanks for saying all those nice things about Whispering Sands. It's greatly appreciated because it lets others know what to expect and helps them make an informed choice about where to go next on their holidays.
As you know we have families too; mine are teenagers and Tony's children are much younger. Whispering Sands was designed with them in mind. If we could put everything in that we wanted for our families, we hoped that other families would be happy too. It seems to be working out that way. Of course we still have much to do.
I look forward to seeing you next summer. For now, best wishes and take care.