“Amazing holiday, great time”
Review of Whispering Sands

Whispering Sands
Reviewed September 1, 2011

From the minute that we arrived at Whispering Sands, we were treated like VIP's. The experience waas great.
We have travelled extensively around the globe, but didn't know what to expect from Turkey. All doubts we had were erased when we arrived. Courtesy through to cleanliness is what we experienced. The apartment we stayed in was very clean, with everything we needed, modern and contemporary.
With three teenagers with us, we expected to have the usual issues that come with them, but with the entertainment on site, facilities and an on call English speaking taxi driver ( that did not rip you off) we were able to travel to off site venues such as Karting, Aqua fantasy etc at an affordable price, plus my wife and kids felt safe.
The Whispering sands complex is definitely worth a visit, from onsite restaurant, to family orientated pool party (great fun) Kids, staff, parents all get thrown in. Live music, disco the list goes on.
I highly recommend this complex, the local town of Kusadasi isnt over commercialised, but has everything you need. 10 mins from Adaland ( we swam with the dolphins) amazing once in a lifetime experience too walking around Ephesus.
We will definitely be back to Whispering Sands next year not only because it is a great place, but also to see the staff that we now class as friends.

Room Tip: Any room is excellent, the 3-4 bed appartments are stunning
3  Thank stoney642
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Hello Stoney642,
it's great to know you had such a wonderful holiday and that we played our part in that. All our visitors are treated special because we are very fortunate they have chosen to come to Whispering Sands rather than go somewhere else. We appreciate this very much. It is also good to know that your teenagers enjoyed themselves here. We try very hard to entertain children of all ages and provide facilities for all. The football pitch, disco and Pool Party night are favourites amongst the teens. I look forward to seeing you back again next summer. Best wishes.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Just returned this week from a Fantastic three week relaxing holiday in Whispering Sands,Kusadassi.The apartment was fabulous with everything the modern family requires including dishwasher and washing machine.,ensuite bedrooms and furniture and bedding meeting the highest standards. The pool area and bar was exceptionally clean and spacious.The entertainment was enjoyable and the restaurant provided tasty and reasonably priced snacks and dinner menus. I have give the complex an excellent rating as it was safe and genuinely outstanding. Paradise was found in this safe haven !!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms onlt to be descibed as fab !
4  Thank delmz2006
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Hello Delmz2006,
many thanks for your kind comments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your holiday went so well. I hope to see you back again soon. Best wishes. Liam

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Great place to stay. The complex was well presented and always clean and tidy, even down to the lovely flower beds and shrubs.

Great activities for both children - girl aged 15, boy 11.

Loads of places to visit and restaurants to eat at. Most will come and pick you up a the complex and drop you off at the end of the night.

Small restaurant on site where the meals were lovely and the service second to none.

Whispering Sands staff were always polite and went the extra mile to make sure your stay was enjoyable.

We will return next year.

3  Thank PFM66A2A

Hello PF,
great to hear from you. We promote Whispering Sands as a family complex and it is important for us to know if we are delivering on this promise. I am very happy that we lived up to your expectations. I look forward to seeing you here again next year. Take care. Liam

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Two of the most relaxing weeks ever on holiday. Whispering Sands had everything you could wish for on site. other than for some sightseeing we could have happily spent our two weeks on site so much for every one to do. Our two teenagers loved every minuet Astra turf football pitch, live music, gym, soft play area for younger ones, two bars brilliant accommodation Great breeze coming up the hill from the coast making the temperature really bearable. I could go on and on. We have sung it phrases to all our family and friends and have booked to stay four weeks next year.

3  Thank Joe369
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Hello Joe,
it's very difficult to explain to people what Whispering Sands is like. It's amazing to see children of all ages make new friends, sometimes within minutes of arriving, enjoy themselves so much during their stay here, and then see the emotion of new-found friends having to part as their holiday comes to an end. Thank heavens for Facebook, Ipads and such.
See you next year. Cheers.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

The apartment was gorgeous as usual. They are very spacious and extremely clean.
The staff once again were so kind and helpful. Every year gets better. Boat trip was the highlight and best day of the hols according to my kids.

3  Thank Virginia P

Hi Virginia,
it was great to see you and the kid's back again. I agree, the Whispering Sands Boat Trip is also one of my favourites. A great ice-breaker for all those adults and children alike, new to Whispering Sands. A chance to make new friends and enjoy a brilliant day out. I would recommend our Boat Trip day to all our visitors, and of course it is a great day out for us too!! I hope to see you back again soon.
Best wishes.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Whispering Sands. I was there along with my husband and grandchildren. We all had a fantastic time, everything you want from a holiday, excellent accomodation - clean, comfortable and secure. Helpful and friendly staff. Food was excellent and entertainment every night was lively and enjoyed by all ages. The pool area was great and the views from our apartment were beautiful. wishing i was back already.
Thanks to all at Whispering Sands, looking forward to getting back next year.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank karendoherty30
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Many thanks "Kar...",
for taking the time to write this review. It is really important for us that people who come here give their opinion so as others can get an idea of what we are about. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and it was my privilege to meet you. I hope you can make it back next year. Until then, take care.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Booked WS to try and get a value holiday for family of five. From the first email I was made to feel like a returning traveller who had stayed there for years. I was really worried that it would not live up to expectations based on the reviews etc so have been delighted that it looked good, hit our expectations and then beat every expectation you could have. Forget the complex, the apartments, the pool, the bar and the great restaurant - they are all just a mere 5 star example of excellence. The real charm are the people that make WS the first destination I have ever said I will definitely return to. Liam and Christine create a family there that includes their own kids, their sisters and brothers and then everyone staying becomes a "cousin" and is treated as family from day one. Whatever they have done to create this has become infectious as the local staff and restaurant staff all share the attitude that you really are special if you are staying there.
You feel safe, your kids are safe and there is always something to do. Pool area in middle of August always had loungers available and the pool is looked after with great care. Apartments are fitted to highest standards with aircon throughout and full kitchens. Recommend a trip to Tesco early to stock up on water, food etc as the walk to the supermarket is steep and hot. Kids club is great and run by the family as well.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Stuart Z

You know Ziggy,
I have been trying to find the right words to describe Whispering Sands and how it is here. You put me to shame! Your description is perfect; even though you embarass me a bit - it is the people who work here and the people that come here who create this special atmosphere. Only when people come here do they understand...they feel the atmosphere, they relax, forget time, days, even the children, because this is a safe family resort. I think I will pinch your description for my next advert!!
Look after yourself.
Liam

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kusadasi
Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
Kusadasi International Golf & Spa Resort
Rosy Suites Hotel
Rosy Suites Hotel
#31 of 58 in Kusadasi

Been to Whispering Sands? Share your experiences!