Whispering Sands
$50
$48
$83
$78
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
$97
$171
$153
$191
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool partywashing machinekids clubfire showfamily holidaynext yearturkeyserved all dayself cateringhome from hometwo weeksstar beachsnack menularge balconysummer holidayperfect holidaytable tennis
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Been 3 times and going again next year to get married on the complex.Apartments are perfect a home from home.The kids club is very well ran staff are Irish and CRB checked.Very relaxed clean atmosphere 24 hour security on site.I can not say I have been any were better and iv been all over the world USA Iceland Caribbean Spain Ect staff and management do there up most to make sure your stay is perfect and relaxfull .Give it a try you will not regret it .

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank kelly616
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

Hello Kelly616,
you know when your complex has arrived on the scene when someone wants to get married there. As you know we have had a number of wedding ceremonies here now and we are all looking forward to helping you have a magnificent wedding day. We want to make it a really special occasion for both of your families, a holiday of a lifetime and moments to be cherished for the rest of your days. We are very honoured that you have chosen us for this special time in your lives and we will not let you down. All our love and best wishes for the coming yesr.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

Even better than the photos showed. We arrived to a spotless apartment and a perfect sized pool for the kids. We requested a quieter apartment (entertainment is every night until late) and the staff could not have been more accommodating. A special thanks to Emrah and his staff, especially Tubah. Any thing we asked for they attended to there and then. You could spend all your holiday here and not need to leave the complex.

Room Tip: Just ask, if they can help in any way to make your holiday any more enjoyable they will do what ever they can.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank AbidaCathcart
TonyandLiam, Director of Sales at Whispering Sands, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

You're right Abida,
ask us and we will do everything we can to ensure that you have the most wonderful holiday here. Because we look after all of the apartments here for the owners we are able to do things that agents and individual owners cannot do, such as moving you to a different apartment etc..If you book direct direct with an owner and then wish to change then unfortunately we cannot help, but if you book directly with us we are able to make changes to suit your needs. We are here for you and will do all we can to help you enjoy your holidays to the fullest. I hope you will be able to come back and see us again. Take care.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

Myself, my partner and 3 year old son stayed at whispering sands from may 2010-Aug 2010. The complex is amazing, it caters very well for families. There was a kids club open in Late June- July which was fantastic as it gave me & my partner the opportunity tospend some quality time together and was also very handy for keeping our son out of the midday sun whilst still keeping him entertained. The staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. During a visit from my parents my father fell very ill and was hospitalised and the Staff, esp Emrah could not do enough for us. They made the whole frightening ordeal as stress free as possible.
Plenty of entertainment at the complex including pool parties which were hilarious, discos, games nights for kids, pool tables and live music etc so we didnt have to venture to town too much.
Overall it was a Fantastic stay and I wouldnt stay anywhere else after discovering this Gem.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank SligoGal_11

Hi to you SligoGal,
great to hear from you. Hope all is going well with your Dad.
I know you enjoyed the weekly Whispering Sands Pool Party night - at least you were always one of the first people to get pushed in! We make no secret of the fact that this is a family complex - we cater for children of all ages right up to late teens; but we do have many couples coming here because of the quality of our apartments and the marvelous views from them, either sea or pool. And, it is great to watch others having fun. Everybody is welcome here, but only if you are coming to have a good time. Thankfully all do so. I hope when you come back to Turkey next you will come our way. Cheers.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

First time here.Stead here for 10 days and it was great , service was good , pool was lovely and clean , everywere gets cleaned twice a day or more , resturant very friendly got on well food was lovely ate there most nights , rooms are spotless and the views of the sea are amazing . next time i will stay here again

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank avrilsarah

Hello Avril,
yes the sea views from Whispering Sands are something else. Just sitting on your balcony watching one of the most amazing sunsets in the world is awe inspiring. That's the reason I came here. That's the reason Whispering Sands was built.
It is one of the most beautiful scenes I have ever set eyes on. I sit watching from my balcony and see people on their balconies taking pictures and marvelling at such a sight. It truely is special. When you come back I will give you a sea view apartment again. I hope that is soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

I own one of these appartments and I couldn't be any happier.. The service, food, drink and entertainment is excellent..! It's the first holiday I've ever had that has everything laid out in front of you from resturant tel numbers to day trips etc deff an A* holiday resort. I've booked for this July and can't wait

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank ClaudyMan

Hi ClaudyMan,
it's good to know that our owners are happy with what we are doing and it is a little funny to note that the owners are booking their holidays too! It just shows how popular Whispering Sands is becoming - all joking aside - those owners who rent are now booking their holidays quicker because the dates get booked up earlier and earlier each year. The owners and holidaymakers are treated the same. All are treated as special and we appreciate all who choose to come here. I hope to see you back again soon. Best regards.