“Amazballs”

Sunset Restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I live in New Zealand and would go back to Kusadsi just to eat here. Amazing service amazing food and amazing Value. What more could you ask for. Ask for the Danny special ;-)

2  Thank BooMayo

Reviewed July 2, 2013

In Kusadasi for a week for a friend's wedding and on the 2nd last night we stumbled across this gem by lucky accident. Extremely weary from the wedding the night before, a group of nine of us half heartedly decided to eat, at the time, just for the sake of it. It turned out to be such an amazing night as we were escorted upstairs to our own private corner on the balcony overlooking the stunning views. Within minutes, due to the atmosphere created by our very diligent and entertaining waiter we were all excited and reinvigorated and this was even before the meal was served. We even had a slightly fussy eater in our mists and he ended up "inventing" a dish of his own. Without batting an eyelid, the order was taken (by Danny) and it was delivered with a smile and a joke. We had such a fantastic night that we decided to bring the remainder of our party back the following night to sample. I will admit, I was anxious at first as I was uncertain that it could possibly be as good as it was the first night.....How wrong was I?? The second night we arrived with 13 people, and before I could approach Michael to say we were back, he was welcoming everybody and Ali, himself and Danny were rearranging tables to suit us. There was a very random group here, everyone from a 15yr old to a grandmother but not one person was left out and everybody was made feel as special as the rest. From the freshly made flat bread to the "Danny Special" (9 in total) that was ordered, to the dancing with the staff on the balcony, the whole night was magical!!! I know restaurants should get rated on food firstly but this place is a no-brainer on that score. The service was nothing short of outstanding and I will be travelling for a very long time before I see that again. Everything down to the drives back to our hotel and some of our group into town to do some late shopping....nothing was a problem. Previous reviews have commented on the sunsets @ Sunset but the welcome and feeling of importance to stay until sunrise, now that really is something special!!! Thanks to all at Sunset x

2  Thank Ladyxplorer7
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Guys couldn't do enough for us ( especially Danni ) the venue is just perfect with the most amazing top floor to watch the sunset and of course food is excellent , great place to also meet new friends which the staff encourage .

3  Thank Donna C
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

By far the best fare on ladies beech staff absolutely fantastic and the view of the sunset is absolutely stunning

2  Thank joetelford
Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the last night of our fabulous holiday to Kusadasi, the thirteen of us remaining decided to visit this restaurant on the recommendation of some of our group that had visited the previous evening. I am not one for visiting the same place twice on a holiday but if I had have found Sunset my first evening I think it would have become our local for the entire holiday. I cannot give enough praise to the staff in this establishment. We were a tired mixed group and probably even a little down that we were departing the following morning, we ordered a mixture of dishes from the menu and mixed and matched them up, I myself started with the Calamari which was the best I tasted and was plied with fabulous homemade flat bread, that followed by a mouth watering Lamb Kebab all washed down with a very acceptable large glass of dry white house wine. I have ran my own Restaurant in Ireland and would be a little hard to please, but not on this occasion. The waiters were so entertaining, dancing, noticing people in the group that needed a little extra attention, they were so warm and sincere and when it was time for us to part the owner organised drivers to take us back to our hotel. I want to be able to visit this venue again, so my only small bit of advice would be, reduce your portion size, too much on the plate, I am so against wasting food, so visit extremely hungry. Cant wait to see the Sunset again.

2  Thank Tinamom445