“Great vacation”

and 1 more site!
Grand Belish Hotel
Ranked #95 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed September 13, 2012

First of all i want to say that I would come back to this hotel because of the great vacation i had .but there are details that i want to share with you.

I`ve spent a great holiday in this hotel from Sep 5 to Sep 22. It seemed to me that the standards of giving stars to hotels in kusadasi was not even near to those that are in europe.In my opinion this hotel was a 4star top or at most 5star B.
we went there as a couple and asked for a twin beded room and instead we`ve gotten a room with two separate beds. I went to the reception and asked for another room and I was told that the hotel is booked and there is only one other room available in ground floor ,which we took . but the receptionist told me that she would change our room as soon as possible which never occurred until the end of our holiday.
the room was normally clean _not super clean which i expected from a 5 star hotel-.
there was no tooth brush or tooth paste in our room and we didn't ask for it because we had our owns.no razors and no cotton swaps ,but there was a wall mounted hair dryer.
our sheets were only changed once only after we requested during our 6 nights stay. and even one time I notice dirty black spots on the toilet which was because of washing the mop in the toilet ....there was no tissues in the room and we had to use toilet papers. the towels were not clean enough for me but my husband gladly were gladly them.
the other parts of the hotel were clean and beautiful
the pool was not too big but was not crowded too.there were only less than 10 people in the pool each time . the others were using the hotel special beach or getting tanned.there were more than enough of sun beds and you had not to get up early in order to get one .pool area and the beach were clean.
the breakfast was good but I had seen better in the othe5 stars I have been.we didn`t like the lunch and dinner. every thing were boiled for example boiled fish or chicken which was not suited to our taste it was more Europeans style. but on the last night Turkish foods were served which was soooooooo delicious .there were plenty of vegetables and fruits too.

the most amazing thing about this hotel was animation team.there were 4 young boys entertaining guest during the day and at nights .they were SUPERB.

about the location of the hotel don't be worried there is always a bus at a station near the hotel to take you every where you want .

Room Tip: Don't miss the animation team shows.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Persialover

Reviewed September 1, 2012

First of all, I have been to some very nice and luxurios hotels including those five stars hotels down in Lara, and Grand Belish, although for well over half the price, matches them in most areas and surpasses them in some.
To start with the stuff, they were incredible! Absolutely friendly, most willing and with classy behavior, they were fast and precise and I'd like to thank them for their services.
The room was clean and well equiped, pretty much didn't miss anything and I found it very high class. So was the food, you won't fing 20 different dishes for diner, but you will see that every day the offer varies and they were so tasty! Sometimes, I just didnt know what to have first. That really pleased me a lot, the same goes for lunch. Unfortunately breakfasts were a bit worse, the food kind of stayed the same and towards the end of the stay, i didnt know what to have any more.
The hotel itself is just the right size, not too big for you to feel like one little dot out of many, and not too small to be able to offer outstanding services. The pool area was clean and nicely designed. What pleased me a lot was that there was more then enough sunbeds and we didnt have to get op early to get a spot unless we wanted a specific, wanted one.
The beach is beautiful and the sea too, although we found it a bit chilly, but the water is clean and calm. Only when it gets windy, you find some nice waves, that you can jump into. Great fun.
The location was satisfactory, nicely calm with Kusadasi well within reach.
The only problems i found were the airconditioning which was set to one temperature only, and the thickness of walls, when especially towards the morning we could hear cleaning lady and other guests. But these are miner issues for otherwise and awesome hotel.
We certainly recommend it and would love to come back.

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view, but the ones to the left of the entrance face nicer surroundings
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Martin Z
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The hotel was perfect I have gone to sea light but I think it's much better than sealight great animation team working all day along and Tarzan was fantastic he was kind and responsible I think the animation team was great

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lizy B
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I spent 12 lovely nights at Hotel Grand Belish in july-august 2012 and I find very good services in every way .
Starting with cleanliness the room,very well equiped ,good entertainment team during all day long, clean pool area and beach area.
I must say that I begin to like turkish people who work here because they were very kind and carefully with all of us .
I love to swim in the sea ,so my holidays are booked most of them around Aegean Sea,but this time i used the pool too because sometimes the water in the sea was dirty and cold,probably the only disappointment for me.
Good and enough food and beverage.
No problem with AC

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bianca P
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed in the hotel during my trip to Turkey last December. Though it's winter and sea breeze was chilly, I couldn't help standing on the balcony to smell the Aegean Sea. However, that's all the hotel can offer.

Here comes the downsides. First, my room was quite dark as it lacked lights and lamps. Wifi signal was weak and I had to stand behind the door to keep the device connected. Second, the restaurant was overcrowded as all guests were to have their meals at the same place. Despite the good quality of the food, it's absurd that guests have to PAY for the juice while having breakfast buffet!

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marco T
Reviewed July 22, 2012

my husband and I had great vacation in Grand Belish Hotel.all of the personnel are polite & kind.
Turkish people are kind and committed.they work hard early in the morning until night.
Food were varied, especially salad that you can choose every kind of salad. just restaurant was so hot.I think air condition didn't work good.
WiFi was good in lobby but very poor in the room.
Pool and seaside were clean & pleasant. I saved lots of vitamin D for myself!
Rooms are clean and regular. everything is new in rooms.for example refrigerator, table, chairs&...
Hotel isn't near Kusadasi and you can take a taxi to go City Center that is so expensive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Fereshteh Y
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This hotel is really nice! We enjoy everything! Perfect animation, room, beach, food and everything!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple