“Another great meal in Kaplans chilled out restaurant”

Kusdasi King's Place
Ranked #167 of 326 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: To the one of the most popular restaurant in Kusadasi, serving the most delicious food in Kusadasi... Kings Place, offers you true Turkish warmth and hospitality in its beautiful and Panoramic view to the eagean ocean and to the poert of kusadasi and the fantastic pigeaon island which is so much more spacious than you realise as you walk past the entrance.. You might never want to eat in a another Kusadasi restaurant after you have tasted the food in Kusadasi Kings Restaurant. Not just because the real Turkish food is served in a typical Turkish cuisine, it is also the international dishes of all round the world. This is why Kings place Restaurant is the Best Food & Entertainment Company in Kusadasi..
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Whenever we visit Kusadasi we have a meal at Kings Place. It is good value for money for example Sea Bass and fillet steak with Wine and coffee was around 70TL. The food is always nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. We have never had a bad meal yet.

I suppose if you order burger and chips it might be bland but you get what you pay for.

The reastaurant is about 70 yds past the port entrance heading towards Pigeon Island.

See you again next time we are in Kusadasi Kaplan.

2  Thank technoman2

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I highly recommend you to try Kaplan's foods. We always go King's Place with my family, especially, here is a perfect place for all of your family. Beside that, I always recommend and bring my guests here if my they want to try traditional Turkish foods. You can feel comfortable to go and try the Turkish foods that you have not ever had.

1  Thank hakkoboz
Reviewed July 20, 2011

this place more like a Cafe. Very simple and awful food. After reading reviews on tripadvisor was expecting good meal. But it was bland food and nothing special. They need to improve food quality.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I was at King's Place in December 2010 and I can tell you I had the best seabass ever! And Kaplan is such a friendly host. My boyfriend took me there and introduced me to his friend, Kaplan. I went there almost every evening for a week. It is worth going both for the food and the interior design. And last, but not least, Kaplan really knows how to make his guests feel welcome! I went to King's Place in May 2011 too and I had the best lemonade- genuine treatment on a hot weather! Can't wait to go there again! Soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2011

the owner made our food himself and it was huge but lovely. best vegetarian thing ive eaten in weeks. lovely view of harbour friendly staff and free wifi also ;-)