“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Some Where Else

Some Where Else
Ranked #3 of 338 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Before I commence my review, I must tell you I am one of foods biggest critics (both here in Ireland and more so abroad). I am extremely fussy when it comes to where I will eat. As this was my first visit to Turkey, I have to say I was very dubious of what to expect. SomeWhereElse (SWE) in Ladies Beach was recommended to me. And it did not disappoint. The food was excellent, the service was very good and the staff were extremely friendly. It is a lovely spacious restaurant. Prices are very reasonable e.g. Salmon dish 27.00Turkish Lira (approx. €14). I have to say this above all other restaurants in Kusadasi was my favourite. We ate there for both lunch and dinner. I would definitely, most definitely recommend SWE as a place to eat.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

It is more expensive than other places , the the food is amazing , staff friendly and cocktails were the best I had.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I come to Kusadasi twice a year as I have a house there. I review the restaurants I eat in to see how they perform compared to the previous year. Given my experiences over the years I tend to stick with what I know and like, having got stung on a number of occasions previously.
Of all of them I have to admit SWE is my favourite. Unusual for here, managemnt and staff have a strong marketing antenna and reinvent their business from time to time. The decor , layout, food presentation is very different to what you see and get elsewhere. It is very Mediterranean/European based as indeed the Anatolia region of Turkey always has been. On my latest visit I noted the title has been switched slightly with SWE now the new logo worn by staff and with the Irish Bar emphasis being a little more subdued. Prices have remained constant and while not the cheapest locally it remains good value; you get what you pay for. There is wonderful consistency, the place is spotless, quite 'French bistro' in design and presentation. The very professional team is led by Hasan, alot of whom I know personally by now; however should standards slip, loyalty can oftentimes have a thin base. In conclusion I was not disappointed during my 2012 review and I hope that this will continue through in 2013 when I shall be back again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The place to dine when visiting Ladies Beach in Kusadasi,Icannot praise the staff and quality of food which they serve,I highly recommend the Blackened Sea Bass which is excellent and washed down with a pint of creamy Guinness,enjoy.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had lunch here every day of our 2 week holiday such a wide and varied menu had something different every day, homemade onion rings and chips and everything else excellent! Friendliest staff around very clean, pleasure to eat there!

1  Thank angel186646