“Good, different but not the best”

Erzincan Restaurant
Reserve with
Erzincan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 326 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1997 and situated in the old town area, Erzincan's provides an exceptional cultural experience for all guests, With excellent service and warm and friendly atmosphere,Erzincan's has easily become a favourite amongst it's locals by always offering the culinary delights of the best authentic turkish foods in kusadasi We would recommend you give us visit and let us know what you think. Our restaurant is located in the center of Kaleici area and near Caravansarail and it was established on 1997. It is 2 minutes away from The Harbour and sea, 1 minute away from the Castle Gate and the Bars Street.
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I ate here on our final night in Kusadasi. They had advertised a 'casserole' cooked in clay pot in their oven which was then cracked open for you at your table & served to you. It was different for me & while there was little bits of clay in the food, I wouldn't hold that against the food. But I found it just a wee bit lacking in flavour. Homemade bread was nice. Service good. Excellent restaurant, but there are better

1  Thank Andrew L

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We visited this restaurant during our stay in Kusadasi during a holiday in central and southern Turkey.
Excellent food with a variety of well prepared mezze and a relevant choice of turkish pizza, meet dishes and sea food.
Good wines at an acceptable price. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
Definitely worth to visit........ and return!

1  Thank daniel1956
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We read the reviews and made an effort to find this and were glad that we did. We checked it out in the afternoon, one of the staff/owners ushered us in to have a look, I'm always a bit suspicious of this approach but he seemed genuine and there was no pressure. We said we would be back later, and we were, two nights in a row!

The owners greet everyone with a smile and a handshake, whether sincere or not (and I think it is) the effect is very welcoming and relaxing. Even the staff in the open kitchen smile and greet you (their fresh bread is amazing).

I think that in such a busy cruise ship port, this is a real find. Oh.and the food was great too!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This year was my 18th time in Kusadasi and this restaurant is on my agenda every year.
The food is excellent, the staff is very polite and even tough the location isn't very easy to find, the location is peace- and beautiful.
I recommand everyone to go and see and taste it!

1  Thank Rick1989s
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food, service, atmosphere, and overall ambiance was wonderful! This restaurant, Erzincan, truly gives you a flavorful taste of the most delicious Turkish foods! Anything you get will taste AMAZING, but I would definitely recommend getting lavash bread, iskander kebab, and, do yourself a favor, get the dessert kunefe (shredded wheat). Overall, everything here is extremely fresh, the service is extremely fast and the owner, Ni Yazi, is very kind. Come to this restaurant if you truly want the real Turkish experience!!

2  Thank Nicole_world_travel_