“Very friendly, pleasant courtyard”

Erzincan Restaurant
Reserve with
Erzincan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 315 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1997 and situated in the old town area, Erzincan's provides an exceptional cultural experience for all guests, With excellent service and warm and friendly atmosphere,Erzincan's has easily become a favourite amongst it's locals by always offering the culinary delights of the best authentic turkish foods in kusadasi We would recommend you give us visit and let us know what you think. Our restaurant is located in the center of Kaleici area and near Caravansarail and it was established on 1997. It is 2 minutes away from The Harbour and sea, 1 minute away from the Castle Gate and the Bars Street.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We read the reviews and made an effort to find this and were glad that we did. We checked it out in the afternoon, one of the staff/owners ushered us in to have a look, I'm always a bit suspicious of this approach but he seemed genuine and there was no pressure. We said we would be back later, and we were, two nights in a row!

The owners greet everyone with a smile and a handshake, whether sincere or not (and I think it is) the effect is very welcoming and relaxing. Even the staff in the open kitchen smile and greet you (their fresh bread is amazing).

I think that in such a busy cruise ship port, this is a real find. Oh.and the food was great too!

There are newer reviews for Erzincan Restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This year was my 18th time in Kusadasi and this restaurant is on my agenda every year.
The food is excellent, the staff is very polite and even tough the location isn't very easy to find, the location is peace- and beautiful.
I recommand everyone to go and see and taste it!

1  Thank Rick1989s
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food, service, atmosphere, and overall ambiance was wonderful! This restaurant, Erzincan, truly gives you a flavorful taste of the most delicious Turkish foods! Anything you get will taste AMAZING, but I would definitely recommend getting lavash bread, iskander kebab, and, do yourself a favor, get the dessert kunefe (shredded wheat). Overall, everything here is extremely fresh, the service is extremely fast and the owner, Ni Yazi, is very kind. Come to this restaurant if you truly want the real Turkish experience!!

2  Thank Nicole_world_travel_
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant a few times as it was so good . The good was delicious and authentic . The staff especially Imdat , Aytek and Nuri could not have been more helpful , anything we asked for was no trouble .
Would highly recommend going to this great restaurant as you won't be disappointed :)

1  Thank Jacricho
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this place by friends in the UK and also locals!! I wasn't disappointed at all! The food was amazing and the staff so friendly x I really loved their house speciality, which was done in a clay pot! The flavours were to die for! I will definitely be going back again when I'm next in Kusadasi!! My son loved the mini traditional pizzas, so fresh and tasty!