“Lahmacun Heaven”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I can't describe how happpy this place makes me. I always refer to it as 'the best Turkish meal I've ever had.'
My familly are in Kusadasi every summer so I love my annual trips here. I really enjoy cooking Turkish food so I'm definitely going to be asking them for their lahmacun recipe.

Highly recommended and the old part of town is a joy to wander around, it's less strassful than the main bazaar.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Excellent choice of meat kebabs and hand made breads everything is cooked naturally! I also love the freebies!
On top of that the staff are very helpful and friendly even though it might seem like a mad house as its so popular!!
Bon appetite

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a terrific lunch here. We were looking for an authentic Turkish meal. Oz Urfa was absolutely worth finding. Trip Advisor's mobile app "point me there" led us there perfectly. Everyone was very nice. Their kebobs were awesome. We'll go again, the next time we're in Kusadasi.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is clean you can see the food before it's serve which is a plus the food was amazing and tasted great the service was also great they were very attentive. This is a very good restaurant when you get into the port from the cruise. Don't miss this place it's worth going too.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Family run restaurant in the port recommended to us by our tour director and it had the best food of our entire cruise trip. Nice people, great Turkish food, great service. Casual. Don't miss it.