“A Gem”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We have just returned from a three month stay in Kusadishi and the Green Garden was a real find. The food is fantastic and well priced. The staff were particularly nice and attentive without being 'in your face'. We are going back again next year and this restaurant will definitely be on our agenda. I would however mention that on a couple of occasions the floor of the toilet was wet and newspaper was down. I don't know if they had a leak but it not look very nice. Despite this I would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Eventually gave in to the constant invites to come inside and try the fabulous food and wasn't disappointed. The food was beautiful, we had the Turkish special chickendish which was fantastic, the sea bass and the chicken korma which were equally good. Plenty of 'free starters' and the 'standard fruit' for dessert. It is a small restaurant up the side lane from Planet Yucca and close to Saray. It is the best of the three,low profile, friendly staff, no entertainment just good value food. Excellent and well worth a visit before one leaves Kusadasi. Price wise it is a litle cheaper than the others but the quaiity of food and service is to repeat excellent. There was no hint of any types of scams and any promises made outside were dleivered! Go Green Garden.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Just back from Kusadasi had a great time there, except for the Green Garden Resaurant . We where passing by & were offered one round of drinks free, free starter, free fruit & free tea or coffee , we went in & asked if they took credit cards they said yes . We had a nice meal & then asked for the bill when it arrived we were charged for the drinks & the starter I questioned the bill , he said sorry went away came back with the round of drink off but still the starter was on . I was fed up & went to pay with the credit card he said the machine was not working & offered to drive me to a cash point I said it wasn’t that type of card. He said his friends shop across the way would take the card ,so I went with him to the other shop & his friend charged me 20% commission .I would avoid this place & try somewhere else.

2  Thank Ronniefc
Reviewed May 28, 2011

This restaurant is situated in the old part of Kusadasi. The owner, Michael, is a genuine, attentive and helpful individual. The front of house man, Ali, is a character and also takes a lot of time and trouble to help you feel at ease. The food is extremely tasty and fantastic value for money. We also ate at other establishments (Avlu,Bulbul and Saray which are also very good, but for us the Green Garden was head and shoulders above them all).

Reviewed September 28, 2010

had many meals in green garden all very nice staff very good ali on the door michael top class mustapha and barman also very nice free bread starter after meal fresh fruit tea or coffee with a few tricks thrown in all the best lads iki chay steve sue