Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing day in Kusadasi.

My partner and I decided to experience a Turkish bath house and we approached lovely lady at the... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2018
nzer_9
New Zealand
Awesome Service

On our first day we went to visit the Beledige turkish bath in Kusadasi we had a brilliant stream... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2019
marcjab69

Recommended experiences in and around Kusadasi
from $27.00
from $62.23
from $50.00
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews oil massage turkish bath turkey scrub rubbed
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great experience. You will feel so very clean! But don't forget the suncream after the bath, because you may burn your body easily! :)

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

a real turkish experience, you will feel rejuvenated on leaving the baths and make sure to add a massage into the package.

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank stackobell
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a good time there - very friendly personnel / picture taken afterwards for 3 euro's : it was mailed immediately - so back at the hotel we could resend this to family and friends - very nice.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I wouldn't recommend them. It is like a production line, though cheap to go but then they want you to have additional massages etc and if you don't they don't like it. I would recommend the massages given at the Diamond Beach.

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank bongo003
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have visited Turkey for the last 10 years,and each year go for a Turkish bath on the first day of my holiday,this was the quickest and worst bath I have been to ,I will not using this one again,also the most expensive I have been too.

Date of experience: July 2012