Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$192.22
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Hammam Kusadasi
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great experience. You will feel so very clean! But don't forget the suncream after the bath, because you may burn your body easily! :)

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

a real turkish experience, you will feel rejuvenated on leaving the baths and make sure to add a massage into the package.

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank stackobell
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had a good time there - very friendly personnel / picture taken afterwards for 3 euro's : it was mailed immediately - so back at the hotel we could resend this to family and friends - very nice.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I wouldn't recommend them. It is like a production line, though cheap to go but then they want you to have additional massages etc and if you don't they don't like it. I would recommend the massages given at the Diamond Beach.

Date of experience: August 2012
2  Thank bongo003
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have visited Turkey for the last 10 years,and each year go for a Turkish bath on the first day of my holiday,this was the quickest and worst bath I have been to ,I will not using this one again,also the most expensive I have been too.

Date of experience: July 2012