“great food”

Sea Garden Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 352 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Cuisines: International
Reviewed August 24, 2012

loved food here n staff were great to just pity its no longer in business..last ate there july 2011 thanks for great time guys u made us feel realy welcome

Reviewed May 19, 2011

The food was great you could get what you wanted. The staff and owner could not do enough for me. I didn't get in 2010 through my illness. We eat there every night . And we were never bored. I am back to good old kussadasi and can' t wait to see all the lovely staff and owner off the sea garden . From Alice and Michael. Go it's great.

1  Thank AliciaBelfast
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Food is Excellent here, highly reccomend the Mexican Steak. You get a lot of hassle at most of the bars/restaurants on ladies beach but not to much here.

Definately suggest trying it at least once!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

Just returned from kusadasi after where we ate out every night, Last year we had eaten in Sea Garden restaurant a few times & were impressed so we were hoping for more of the same & were not disappointed... we been served by guy called Jimmy extremely nice guy and professional good food and great service. What we loved was great setting, great location & good honest cooking. You will not be disappointed definitely will go back again.

1  Thank ANulty
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I am not normally one to write reviews on restaurants, but having recently returned from Kusadasi for a few weeks holiday, I felt compelled to share my experience. This is indeed by far one of the best restaurants in Kusadasi - If you are looking for a restaurant that has unbeatable views of the sea, then look no further. They have a very good menu which is well suited to families and also a good selection of wines. Service was efficient, friendly and unobtrusive.

Thank you to the manager - Reggie for looking after us so well, we will definitely back when we next visit Kusadasi.