Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Ephesus Port Tours
1,645 results
All reviews private tour virgin mary cruise ship hakan bozdag turkey fantastic tour highly recommend this tour mercedes van own pace carpet factory booked this tour delicious lunch his knowledge an excellent guide answered all our questions spoke excellent english day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a great trip overall, the guide was absolutely friendly and knowledgeable about the Ephesus ruins and we could get lot of information from her.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I found out about the tour online and contacted them at Ephesus Port Tours...from my time of inquiry in the UK till I got to Istanbul they always responded to my messages and never broke communication. Elif who happened to be my point of contact was so lovely and very helpful, even up to telling me how to get to Izmir from Istanbul. On getting to Izmir my tour guide Mehmet was there to receive me, words cannot describe how amazing he is....gentle, thoughtful and so learned. Even with our differences in religion we found common ground to discuss. He made the tour special for me and he also knows the right spots to get pictures plus all the pictures he took of me were perfect. I can go on and on but the bottom line is, if I were to come to Ephesus again I would definitely use Ephesus Port Tours, they are amazing and you get value for your money!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was so professional, comfortable, informative and enjoyable. It was one of the best tours we’ve done. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

We took this private tour when our cruise ship docked at Kusadasi. We really appreciated that we were a small group tour as the Ephesus site was very busy. Our guide - Ozge was great. She was very knowledgeable. Our visit here was a highlight. Not all tours did the Terrace House but we found these really interesting and so well presented.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Great tour and guide. Our guide, Ender, was very personable and informative. Well paced in a place where it would be easy to get bogged down in historical minutiae. He provided just the right balance of thorough information with interesting tidbits thrown in. Thoughtfully provided umbrellas for shade as you are really out in the open in Ephesus and it can get quite hot. We especially liked his choice for a lunch stop where we sampled many traditional Turkish dishes. We had a great and informative conversation at lunch of what was going on in his country and how cultures contrasted. Roomy, clean, comfortable new van provided transportation for the day with welcomed AC between stops. Note: wear comfortable shoes with good grip as you're on a lot of marble steps and uneven surfaces which can be slippery.