“Authentic 1st Class Food in the Town Centre”
Review of Avlu

Avlu
Ranked #17 of 302 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
United Kingdom
“Authentic 1st Class Food in the Town Centre”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Excellent food served in this authentic Turkish restaurant. The Lamb Kebab is gorgeous. I could not fault this place and quality of food and service. It won't break the bank either. 5 of us had starters, main course, dessert and tea for £30/- (GBP 30/)

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My holiday was amazing and for my last day we was going to make it a memory of turkey, so we decided to go to a resturant and enjoy our last hours together. A waiter I'm guessing was outside begging us to come in so we did. At first it was all welcoming but once we stayed for a while we just got dirty looks / states from some of the staff and it wasn't pleasant. The food was alright I guess but even when I was eating I kept getting weird looks and the staff just eyeing on me and it was disturbing. I ignored it since I just wanted to enjoy my day but one of the weird workers was serving a drink near my table and bumped into my chair and just spilt it all over me! I was so angry ! In an instant I got up , paid and left how embarrassing. I don't recommend anyone going there

• Visited July 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Ok not too sure”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Recently visited Avlu, compared to the 4 other restaurants we ate in during the week, it was kinda disappointing it was pretty busy when we arrived so I can only put the poor service down to the time of day, food was ok service ok all in all an ok experience nothing I would rave about.

• Visited July 2012
Newry, United Kingdom
“Still excellent & now with WiFi”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Eat there last night with some friends & could not fault it. Excellent value, good service and locally priced.
Added benefit was the free WiFi.
Quite busy but the staff handled the crowd well.

montreal
“Stay away”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Cant vouch for previous reviews, but our experience was very bad. Five items were no longer available. When we finally picked, they gave us the last scraps of meat of the giant spit soaking in fat, instead of just saying not to take it. The famous garden patio is a pit with no air conditionning. Unclean practices. Disorganized kitchen. Very bad. Returned 3 dishes. Do not go. I would never write such a review unless i thought it was truly necessary. Unable to explain previous reviews.