Stayed at this hotel during a one week holiday with a family (wife and one child of 3 years).
Generally, I liked this hotel a lot, especially for its value for money. Before planning this trip I've studies many offers and decided that this one is one of the best for its quality/price ratio. And the actual visit to the hotel confirmed that. Below I'll try to provide the main details being the maximum objective.
* The hotel is a very little one compared to average Turkish beach hotels. However, I don't see this to be a disadvantage.
* It is situated at the 2-nd line from the beach, but the real distance to the beach is the same as for the hotels from the 1st line (somewhat 200 meters).
* The guests are almost 100% from the former U.S.S.R. countries, so Russian is like an official language of the hotel. All the communication, animation etc. is in Russian. I even don't know whether the personnel speaks English or other European languages (possibly they do, but I've never heard).
* The hotel territory is a very small one, however, it has all you need.
* It is a family hotel. Most of the guests come with little kids.
* the rooms are not big but OK, well equipped and clean.
* The rooms are equipped with a safe box, although not for free (the charge is 2$/day)
* The charge for wi-fi internet is 3$ per day per one device. The internet speed is not that fast.
*There is air conditioning in the rooms.
* A a very family friendly hotel. It is quiet after 23:00, so it's good for families with little kids, but maybe not that good for young people looking for entertainment.
* The service is impeccable and the personnel is very friendly.
* The value (as mentioned before) of the hotel is very high, i.e. the price is relatively modest compared to the service offered.
* the animation team is very good.
* the food is good. It is quite variable and tasty (maybe not the best, but generally good).
* They rooms are cleaned every day.
* There is a hotel mini-bar at the beach
* The pool is good and there is a small pool for children.
* The local drinks are of a good quality. (For the imported drinks you have to pay ai it is not UAI)
* Although it is basically a "Russian" hotel, you don't see drunk Russians there (as you can see in many other Turkish hotels) because the guests are mainly families with kids:)
*The hotel services of massage are a bit intrusive
* The beach bar open hours are not really convenient. In the leaflet it says it works till 5:30 PM. In reality it works till 5 PM, which is very inconvenient taking into account that many guests stay at the beach till 6-7 PM (as the midday is very hot in Turkey during the summer).
* The lunch boxes are awful.
To sum up, I think the pros prevail and I would recommend this hotels as of a high value, especially for the families with kids. Although, it might be a bit boring for young people looking for entertainment. Also, if you don't speak Russian you might feel some discomfort as this is basically the only language you hear there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirius Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.