Things I will remember :
- Very friendly staff
- Well trained staff (etiquette)
- Very clean hotel , swimmingpool and beach
- Lovely “bali beach houses” with perfect service
- Great entertainment team
Things I will try to forget, and erase from my memory :
- Warm champagne and white wine, unless you asked specifically for cold drinks.
- Too many young children and babies (some with no cloths on!)
- Never quiet. No couples moment possible
- Restaurant crowded with children prams (push trolleys)
- No noise isolation in the rooms
- No welcome drink, unless you are in a large group of tourists.
In general : not worth the money we paid for it, and not suited for western europeans.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Dolce Vita Luxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Dolce Vita Hotel Tekirova
- Amara Dolce Vita Tekirova