This is a fab hotel, and we have had a great time.
1st impressions of the hotel are wow! It looks amazing. The hotel is located in a forest, right on the beach. The reception, restaurants, bars accomodation etc are all in separate buildings built in between the trees. It is certainly a 5 star set up.
The beach is a mixture of pebbles, shingle & sand, and can be awkward to get in the sea without shoes.
The only area I was disappointed with was the restaurant, more 3 star than 5. The food is quite good with a large selection, but the staff were always slow to clear the tables. There were plenty of tables for everyone, but rarely clean ones, as the staff were more interested in closing off an area early, rather than clearing the other tables for the next guests. The soup was always only warm.
The hotel is almost entirely Russian. The staff generally speak Russian with very limited English, and Tekirova is an entirely Russian resort. The staff were fab & polite, but you can't have any banter with them as they don't understand enough English! All the entertainment is in Russian, and totally caters for the majority. This didn't retract from our holiday as we didn't partake in any of the entertainment.
We booked our trips thru "Pipo tours". Again the trips were Russian dominated, but very well organised.
Payment around the resort is preferred in Euros or American Dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your dreams come true at Martı Myra with the ancient city of Phaselis, which left Alexander the Great in awe, on the one side and Olympos, the mountain of the gods, on the other. Since 1995, we have been at your service with 551 rooms nestled in nature with 1,601 pine trees spread over 100,000 square meters of land and a shoreline that stretches 285 meters. The favorite holiday resort in the Kemer region, Martı Myra is an unforgettable vacation facility with 48 years of Martı experience behind it. Martı Myra offers everything in one place so that you can enjoy a comfortable, serene, and happy vacation: nature that blends blue and green together, an easy-to-reach location, diverse range of fun activities, health and beauty services, restaurants that serve delicious dishes, and completely revamped rooms. To facilitate five-star Ultra All Inclusive (UAI) service, the rooms were fully renovated between 2008 and 2012. Your vacation will be spiced up with restaurants that serve food all day, sports activities, yoga and personal development programs, and clubs for children and youth. Martı Myra believes that everyone has the right to a vacation and has thus allocated and meticulously set up six rooms for guests with disabilities. Necessary measures have been taken for our guests with special needs to take advantage of all the services in the facility and enjoy their time in the pool area and the beach. With half a century of Martı Group experience, Martı Myra opens its doors with smiling faces to make your stay wonderful in the midst of pine trees that surround the facility, its crystal clear Blue Flag sea, and the scent of orange blossoms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Marti Myra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Hotel Tekirova
- Marti Myra Kemer
- Marti Myra Hotel
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Tekirova