My husband and i went to the Marti myra for our honeymoon.. upon arrival we were whisked off in a golf cart to our room which had been upgraded by the hotel. Thankyou for this.
That night we had tremendous thunderstorms and rain that lasted 4 days and then rained on and off our whole stay.
Yes we went in October but were told that the hotel was an all year round hotel and would be open and around 24/26 degrees when we booked it.
It is such a shame that the weather spoilt it but what made this worse was that the hotel was indeed shutting down for the winter period but didnt bother to wait until the last guests left before packing bars beachbeds and closing kids clubs infact the hotel was a ghost town which was such a shame as our honeymoon was very grim with a skeleton crew that were obviously waiting for us to leave and so didnt bother to smile at all except for one girl who was very nice also at this time of year you will have less than half the facilities on offer..
I,m sure that this hotel which is very green and beautiful (due to the fact its at the foot of mountains and rains constantly come October) is a wonderful place to visit in summer but dont book it mid October as you,ll pay FULL PRICE and get no life or facilities.. very disapointed in a holiday (honeymoon) that should be one that we should be able to remember with fondness not sadness.
and yes I have put a complaint in to the travel agent that sold us this holiday as an all year round, hot holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your dreams come true at Marti Myra with the ancient city of Phaselis, which left Alexander the Great in awe, on the one side and Olympos, the mountain of the gods, on the other. Since 1995, we have been at your service with 551 rooms nestled in nature with 1,601 pine trees spread over 100,000 square meters of land and a shoreline that stretches 285 meters. The favorite holiday resort in the Kemer region, Marti Myra is an unforgettable vacation facility with 48 years of Marti experience behind it. Marti Myra offers everything in one place so that you can enjoy a comfortable, serene and happy vacation: nature that blends blue and green together, an easy-to-reach location, diverse range of fun activities, health and beauty services, restaurants that serve delicious dishes, and completely revamped rooms. To facilitate five-star Ultra All Inclusive (UAI) service, the rooms were fully renovated between 2008 and 2012. Your vacation will be spiced up with restaurants that serve food all day, sports activities, yoga and personal development programs, and clubs for children and youth. Marti Myra believes that everyone has the right to a vacation and has thus allocated and meticulously set up six rooms for guests with disabilities. Necessary measures have been taken for our guests with special needs to take advantage of all the services in the facility and enjoy their time in the pool area and the beach. With half a century of Marti Group experience, Marti Myra opens its doors with smiling faces to make your stay wonderful in the midst of pine trees that surround the facility, its crystal clear Blue Flag sea, and the scent of orange blossoms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your MARTI Myra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Hotel Tekirova
- Marti Myra Kemer
- Marti Myra Hotel
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Tekirova