We stayed at this hotel in 2009 August with my wife and my son (10 y old). We arrived at night, and without waiting too long at the reception, we went to our room. And shock. Room was not cleaned at all, small, smelled bad and the bathroom was a disaster. I went back to reception and asked to changed our room. New room was clean and a little big than previous. The furniture is outdated and used whole. We recommend the hotel management to make an update to the rooms. Could be a perfect location. But I got over it.
Instead, the garden where bungalows are located is wonderful, the views with sea and mountain nearly, it's breathtaking.
The beach is with pebbles, but sea is clear and many fish swim near the shore. I swam with my son after the fish and we tried to catch one.
The food was good, but as everywhere, was a lot of people in line for fresh orange juice.
Except the first impression, the rest of the holiday was successful.
And for those who want to know, the Russians were fewer this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your dreams come true at Martı Myra with the ancient city of Phaselis, which left Alexander the Great in awe, on the one side and Olympos, the mountain of the gods, on the other. Since 1995, we have been at your service with 551 rooms nestled in nature with 1,601 pine trees spread over 100,000 square meters of land and a shoreline that stretches 285 meters. The favorite holiday resort in the Kemer region, Martı Myra is an unforgettable vacation facility with 48 years of Martı experience behind it. Martı Myra offers everything in one place so that you can enjoy a comfortable, serene, and happy vacation: nature that blends blue and green together, an easy-to-reach location, diverse range of fun activities, health and beauty services, restaurants that serve delicious dishes, and completely revamped rooms. To facilitate five-star Ultra All Inclusive (UAI) service, the rooms were fully renovated between 2008 and 2012. Your vacation will be spiced up with restaurants that serve food all day, sports activities, yoga and personal development programs, and clubs for children and youth. Martı Myra believes that everyone has the right to a vacation and has thus allocated and meticulously set up six rooms for guests with disabilities. Necessary measures have been taken for our guests with special needs to take advantage of all the services in the facility and enjoy their time in the pool area and the beach. With half a century of Martı Group experience, Martı Myra opens its doors with smiling faces to make your stay wonderful in the midst of pine trees that surround the facility, its crystal clear Blue Flag sea, and the scent of orange blossoms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your MARTI Myra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Hotel Tekirova
- Marti Myra Kemer
- Marti Myra Hotel
- Marti Myra Holiday Village Tekirova