2,989 results
All reviews rixy club lotus bar pool villa main restaurant guest relations aqua park turkey food court a la carte restaurants turquoise restaurant special thanks entertainment team deluxe rooms are ice cream roller blades standard room techno music
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at the Rixos Tekirova during the spring break. We have accomodated at the family garden suit with 2adult and 2 kids. The room was perfect for two children. There were 2seperate rooms and 2bathrooms. İt was well desingned and comfortable. The room was very closed to beach and main building. There was a pond in front of the rooms. The main restaurant was very well desingned.you could find all kind of good quality food at any time. Export and import drinks were available.you can eat from turkey to fish at the food court. All sorts of fruits were also available.the waiters were very nice and helpful.the waiter at the beach bar whose name was mücahit was also very quick and helpful. The rixy club was also very children friendly. The teachers miss suade, Ceyda, Esin and the russian lady was excellent children entertainer.the kids were happy the parents were happy. We would like to thank you to whole Rixos premium Tekirova team for this perfect holiday.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
RixosPremiumTekirova, General Manager at Rixos Premium Tekirova, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear "tugbaz",

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.

What a wonderful review! We are very pleased and satisfied to read your positive and detailed review. I am happy that we catered to your needs during your stay in our property. Your kind words will be shared with all of our staffs as encouragement.
Truly hope to see you again very soon at Rixos Premium Tekirova.

With my best regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

If I can give more than 10/10 I'll give it..
Always I stay in Rixos hotel because what you give money you not feel sorry..
Rixos thanks for all who works..
I also want give thanks to Mr Ali who works at this hotel he very kindly and very helpful... thanks from all my heart..

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Yasir1975

Dear "Yasir1975",

We are pleased to read your review following your stay at Rixos Premium Tekirova,
It is very satisfying to read your wonderful comments. Our staff are doing their best to offer you an incredible experience and I would like to thank you for highlighting their work. Your review is a source of motivation for our team and I will look forward to sharing it.

We are eagerly awaiting to welcome you again in Rixos Premium Tekirova!

With my best regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I was 6 days in end of Mar 2018 with my family in this hotel, the family room with all necessary facility was ok , the food and beverage quality and quality was perfect, the hotel area was OK , the facility for the kid is more than i expected, but due to the season ,Most of out side resturant were closed, the aqua park was closed

I offer this hotel for family trip

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank aliraisifard

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback which will certainly enable us to measure and improve our performance of hospitality services. We appreciate the time and effort taken by you and look forward to receiving you at Rixos PremiumTekirova with the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Rixos Premium Tekirova in October 2018 and have just booked again for this year.

After reading reviews how they are not catered for the British I wasn't sure what to expect. But from the minute I got there I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and checked in promptly. I was given a lovely garden view standard room which was perfect for myself and daughter. Clean and mini bar stocked daily. Food was lovely at the main buffet restaurant, I have travelled to many countries and can say by far this is the best buffet restaurant I have been to. Wine was of a high standard not the cheap stuff you'd normally get in hotels and the option of food was huge. Being a vegetarian there was enough variation from breakfast, lunch and dinner to keep me satisfied.

The staff were always friendly and as I travelled alone with a child I felt very safe at this hotel. This hotel caters for kids so well, from the mini disco each night, yummy food court, aqua park, daily activities the list goes on. My daughter requested to go back and I'll still talks about how much she loved it there.

Thank you to all at Rixos for making our holiday one of the best. See you again very soon.

Date of stay: October 2018
8  Thank Shenita86

Dear "Shenita86",

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to stay at Rixos Premium Tekirova. We thrive on providing great memories for our guests and your comment shows that we are hitting the mark. We care about the satisfaction of our guests so we appreciate you letting us know what we can do to make your stay perfect.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to Tekirova again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2018

This is the best hotel i have ever been. Kemer is an amazing city, with a great climate, sea and nature. The hotel has a great view. It is very comfortable and luxury. Rooms have beautiful views and they are spacious, too. Food is very delicious. Staff is very hospitable. There are super shows every night. Rixy Club it's just like another hotel for kids, inside Rixos Tekirova. It is one of the best hotel in Turkey.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 152ilenjas
RixosPremiumTekirova, General Manager at Rixos Premium Tekirova, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear "152ilenjas",

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Best regards,