My husband and I were there from 6 till 17th September. It was our first visit to Turkey, so it's difficult for me to compare it with other hotels in this country.
I would say, it's not really 5star, but 4+. Anyway they are worth their price 1500$ for 12 nights.
What I like about the hotel:
1)it's extremly clean, cleaning personnel are busy all the day, they clean even steps to the sea from algaes every day. From this point, they are really 5 stars hotel
2) really good animation. Generally I don't like it at all, cause I like to rest in peace, but Queen's park animation is unobtrusive and with good sence of humour:)
3) day music - beautiful beach house, without turkish or russian music. As I was pregnant, for me it was important to listen to smth nice and positive.
4) a-la carte restaurants - very tasty!!! best of all was Italien and Fish one!!!!
5) beautiful landscape and large pool. We walked along Tekirova beach and see the rest of the hotels there, only Omare Dolce Vita and Rixos were better than Queen's, the rest have either small pool and not so many flowers, or awful uncosy beaches or not so ideal landscape around.
What I didn't like:
1) no fresh bar, for me it's important, cause i don't drink this chemical juices they have for free, I wish I could buy fresh juices or nice cocktailes from them in the hotel instead we have to go to the market every day to drink something useful and natural
2) poor seafood menu during dinner and lunch, I cannot say they didn't have fish at all, but it was cheap small fishes every day and only twice I was lucky to find sibas there. Seafood saute was untasty better they serve seperately all its ingredients
3) too loud music in the evening, we live in the first bungalow, it was the calmest one and still i hear everything that is happening near the pool bar.
4) no foreign brands alcohol, we found only Red Label with a gret difficulties in the pool bar, the rest was turkish.
I advise this hotel to those who likes combination of clean water ( it's really beautiful and lazur), pictures landscape and nice accomodation. But if you're fish lover, than you wan't be satisfied by their menu:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Park Hotel Tekirova