“Sigita and Gintas amazing vacations in Gural premier Tekirova”

Gural Premier Tekirova
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Tekirova
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Sigita and Gintas amazing vacations in Gural premier Tekirova”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our family is very happy to have vacation in this hotel.
The staff is always helpful, friendly animatiors.
Food is amazing. There somany places to eat, that you have not get up early to have your breakfast.
We had two trips in to this hotel and we'll go for the third time. We have three children and they have wonderful time there.
We like take part in sports games, swim in the clean blue sea, lie near it and drink cold drinks with ice cream. It was interesting to take part in belly dance, amimator is especially friendly and interesting person to talk.
For us was important, that we had shutle from air port. The trip was pleasing.
Once a week is the Gala party where we have amazing time.
Thanks to all staff, meet you this 2014 year!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you on behalf of Güral Premier for your review. All kinds of reviews about our hotel are very important to us and help us significantly improve our service and the quality of our service. We wish to inform you that all opinions stated here are recorded and processed in cooperation with all departments of the hotel, as well as top managers.
We are so glad to hear that your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel. It's an honour for us that you have chosen our hotel for the second time! We would like to thank you for all your positive comments about our hotel, staff, animation team, food. Glad you enjoyed our Gala Night!
Cannot wait to see you here again in 2014!
Güral Premier Tekirova

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was our second trip to the Gural Premier Tekirova and we were not disappointed. Many staff remembered us and we were treated like old friends! Everything was as good as on our first trip. Food, room, staff, facilities, pools and entertainment were all 5 star plus. We will be returning in 2014.

Room Tip: Pool rooms were well worth the extra cost and if you can get one close to the beach it is more relax...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel as a couple. It's an honour for us that you have chosen our hotel for the second time! We would like to thank you for all your positive comments about our hotel, staff, rooms, pools, facilities, entertainment.
Cannot wait to see you here again in 2014!
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed as a family group for a week in half term, the same in fact as the person writing the last review. The hotel on the whole has some very good facilities but it does nothing to make the most of these. In particular the pool areas, lovely, clean but my god cold! The only heated pool was far too busy for my liking and full of children, they have plenty of other pools but they are not heated, it's just a waste!
The food areas, are unrefined, we are late dinner eaters and were always last in, (I'm only talking 8o clock) a few times the desserts had been cleared before we even went to see what was available with no alternatives offered. The choice for foodies is very limited and we were ready for home after eating a week of the same foods. We went to view the alternative restaurants (paying extra) but they were always closed and they did not seem to encourage you eating here. Shame as a little extra service at dinner would have been nice. I need to be careful here as I wouldn't want to give the impression that the service isn't good, it is, friendly and helpful, but nothing like a five star resort, I would even say not worthy of 4.
The rooms are okay, as always the pictures showing the most positive rather than realistic impression, lack of wardrobe space was an issue but it was clean, and comfortable, the maid service was excellent. Air conditioning was useless thank fully we went in October with cool evening and eventually just slept with open window and put up with the mosquitoes.
My daughter used the gym and said it was very good.
The drinks options are great and the fridges around the pool areas for soft drinks are a great idea. I don't think having glass bottles around the pool area is a smart move though, just like the resident cats!
Our children lived the evening entertainments and the supply of warm wraps/blankets was a nice idea even if we did have to discover them ourselves.
Overall this place is what you make of it, don't expect things to come to you, you have to go and look or ask. It's not 5 star, not by a country mile, it's just got a great water park but you have to be a tough to stand the freezing water to enjoy it.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sophie98blue
GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
We would like to inform you that all your recommendations/complaints regarding the pools, air conditioning and food service were recorded and are taken under consideration. Also we would like to state that A la carte restaurants were still operating, however, due to the weather conditions and hotel occupancy every day there was just 1 restaurant open in October. Depending on the mentioned conditions the opening days may also change.
Would like to thank you for your positive comments about our maid service, drinks, entertainment and rooms.
We would be more than happy to see you in our hotel again!.
Belgium
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We are currently at the hotel and like it very well untill today. It seems that a large part of the hotel was booked by a porcelain company who brought in their salespeople from around the country. Most of these people are not the people that you would see in a 5 star hotel if they would have to pay for themselves. Result : you found people in the sauna fully dressed, for all of them it was clearly the first time in a sauna. looking at woman who entered the sauna like they saw a woman for the first time in there life. Really embarrassing and annoying. I left the sauna after 5 minutes. this is unaccaptable for a 5 star hotel. During dinner these people "attacked" the food like they did not eat for the last week and were afraid not to find food for the next days either. These might be all nice people but if I spend 5-star money, I expect a certain level of civilization. This situation is for us an unacceptable surprise and a reason for not coming back to this hotel. Next to this situation this is a nice hotel of course.

Room Tip: We booked a deluxe room, but received a family room. So when you book room ask a room around the sma...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marijke J
GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest,
Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday. We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay here. However, we would like to state that the pricing for all of our guests is the same and we have people coming from different countries/cities etc. At the same time would like to mention that service provided remains on the same level for all of our guests.
We would be happy to welcome you in our hotel again!
Wish you have a nice day!
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Gural stay 14-21st oct

Well what can I say a absolute fantastic hotel, booked this hotel through a recommendation from Thomas cook representative and I can honestly say I was not disappointed to say the least with the complex and facilities.

To start with we traveled on our 1st holiday to turkey so our geographic knowledge was limited in regards to what areas best to holiday.

We travelled as a young family off 5, our three children aged between 4, 7 and 9.
The journey from Gatwick to Antalya airport was good with good flightimes. The transfer from the airport to the resort tekirova was very lengthy over 2hours as we were the last stop dropping other tourists off to other hotels. The kids were over raged with excitement and hunger and we arrived at 18.30pm at the gural hotel. Very tired and a little disoriented..

The review starts from checking in the fantastic reception area treated by a lovely dressed Turkish women offering refreshments from chocolates Turkish delights chilled soft drinks and my favourite a glass off crisp champagne which me and my wife sorely needed

We waited in the reception area whilst the staff sorted our upgraded pool room this was done very smoothly and professionally we waited for our golf cart to be escorted to our room block 29/23 wow, this was an amazing room I couldn't of asked for a better room/ location yards from the beach with our own pool (tip, defo recommended the upgrade if you can do it)

The room was amazing, finished to a high standard the kids were in awe, the fridge was well stocked and the room was spotlessly cleaned and bathroom was amazing, and the views from the balcony unreal.

In general this is a lovely place but I do agree with a previous reviewer there do appear to be certain flaws with service, understanding and managing expectations

In ways this review contradicts what I am trying to say but there area few issues that needed to be highlighted and mentioned.

My biggest complaint was the air conditioning which did not work in our room from the word go, we called guest relations on our 1st night and they stated that they were experiencing some 'technical issue' so we had to just bear with the heat at night and the body heat from 5 excited persons

I voiced my concerns the next day with Alison, the Thomas Cook rep on the welcome meeting and she said she will investigate.... Again on Wednesday the issue was still not sorted, called guest relations ref the AC in the room but was told this will be sorted in 3-5 days. I said this was not good enough and demanded a portable fan, they only have 15 in the resort apparently and were all booked out. The next day I went to guest relations and told them to be frank what is the real issue.....

Basically we were told as the resort is coming to a close of season next week (end off oct) the AC issue will be dealt with over the maintanence season as the air blown was neither hot or cold and shared from the central system so basically was blown air, this was very uncomfortable for the kids and us during the night as we did get a few insect bites opening the windows and the interior monitor on the system read 27.5c room temp. (C'mon gural get this sorted).

I did personally feel even during the days certain areas of the resort were getting ready for the wind-down as the season closure looms end off October. This varied from events lack off animation team (hotel activity reps) wandering the resort making sure people were having a good time interacting with guests.... Levels of activities ....Also they have wonderful day beds/beach huts which you can book a massage with the spa or just relax but the net curtains and rattan furniture were put away which was a shame as these provide a lovely photo scene with the beach in the background, and I wanted to treat my wife to a oceanic view massage through the spa.

Little things like these made a big difference, but I deflected all this away from the wife and kids but noticed this massively I have stayed in some superb hotel chains/resorts in the past such as the four seasons to name a few....

This did not hinder our time at the gural premier as we made sure we had a great time as we paid a premium price and expected a premium place... Choice off pools are amazing and our shared communal pool in our block came in handy as the kids were in most mornings before breakfast and whilst we we getting ready.

Pools
The waterpark is amazing and there are plenty off places to get a cold/hot drink at the beach/pool bars. The standard cleanliness off the pools are surrounding areas is superb and a tip* about mid-day we always were at the pool opposite the main restaurant facing the beach by far the warmest pool and were the atmosphere is.

Restaurants
The food choice is enormous and you can easily add 2-3 inches around your waistline, as the food was gorgeous and the choice was great, I have to disagree with a few previous reviews with the food being repetitive, your always going to have a salad bar and fruits, and off course chips, but the variety was too much.
Each night they would have a special such as.... Roast leg off lamb in a rotisserie, then Turkey, swarmaa kebabs! freshly cooked fish etc.

We absolutely have no complaints about the food or breakfast as this was ample and cooked to perfection, yes the fried eggs were a little underdone but you just ask the chef to flip them over and cook them to your liking. Only thing I missed was bacon Haha.

Drinks
What can I say all the premium label spirits were there and choice is plentiful, I'm sure the bar staff have no inclination of units or measures ( not that I am complaining) as I asked for a jack Daniels with coke and I got a tumbler 3/4 full and a separate bottle off coke so triple measures this happened most nights from whiskey to brandy. Even in the club how great is that!!!!!!!
The choice and quality of the wines were lovely my wife had a liking for the rose wine and chiraz.

Service.
The waiter service was a bit hot and cold, some nights the service was great and then really slow getting served and preparing the table for us.

In general this was done with a smile and nothing was too much for the waiting staff. I must admit I would tip most nights just 10lira and in British fashion please and thank you was a must and the staff appreciated this very much as I did witness a waiter getting abuse from our Russian and German counterparts on 2 separate occasions making him feel very undervalued and clicking there fingers which I thought that was very wrong and disrespectful.

The maid service In the room was great and weather we were too trusting left everything in our room exposed with the exception off passports that were in the safe but everything was put nice and neatly and having 2 boys who have very boisterous there shoes and games were nicely arranged.

So in summary a fantastic hotel complex, and I would recommend this to my friends and family and too anyone reading this long review, but just make sure you get what you expect and don't be afraid to ask if something is not right. I would certainly come back in the near future but would come back mid-season and not towards the end as I did feel a little cheated.

The complex is defiantly 5* and food and drink is also 5* the place is a little out off the way in a very quite town off Tekirova , if you are here on a Shopping mission then stay closer to Antalya or Kemer but if you just want few bits key rings / plates etc then there is a few shops when you venture out of the resort

So finally we had a fantastic time, weather was great all though we had a storm on the Thursday and this crippled our day and the resort but back to normal on Friday kids loved it, wife had a great time and the million$$$ dollar question is.....

"Were our expectations exceeded?????? ..... I must be honest and say our expectations were met!!!!!!!...

Not quite the level off service you would get from a four seasons or mandarin oriental, but this could off been down to the English language barrier as this resort is mainly occupied by Russian and German holiday makers there was only 2 British families here during our stay so depends on how you take it.....

Apologies for the long review ;) Mr and Mrs S. North East England .

Room Tip: Tip if your budget stretches that far opt for the deluxe rooms with the pool, amazing and our block...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank David S
GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear David,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed and are satisfied with your holiday in our hotel. Also we would like to state that all your recommendations/complaints regarding the air conditioning, SPA, activities at the end of the season were recorded and are taken under consideration. At the same time we would like to thank you for your positive comments about our pools, food and drinks, rooms, service.
We would be more than happy to see you in our hotel again!.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were so happy to get our room 2203 that was the first thing that made us smile it truly was the best room for us. We could'nt have had better service or staff anywhere else it was all so wonderful, all I can say to recommend this lovely place is we have already booked for next September and have requested the same room, fingers crossed! Thankyou to ALL staff from management to our lovelly cleaning lady. We are looking forward to coming back. From two happy old age pensioners .

Room Tip: Pictures in brochure DONOT complement this beautiful hotel it is amazing.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patricia R
GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Patricia,
We want to thank you on behalf of Güral Premier for sending us your comments. All kinds of reviews about our hotel are very important to us and help us significantly improve our service and the quality of service. We wish to inform you that all opinions stated here are recorded and processed with all departments of the hotel, as well as top managers.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying here and happy that you liked our rooms, staff and service. Moreover, we are more than happy that you chose our hotel for next year. It’s a great honour for us! We cannot wait to see you here again!
Warsaw
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Been to dozens of 5-star all inclusives and this is simply the best. Big choice of exquisite food, great waterparks (3), great service. This place has nice ambience to it and it really makes a holiday of a lifetime. Anybody who complains about this hotel should stay at home and watch tv.

Room Tip: take ground floor if you dont want to walk the steps
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank LuMaJa
GuralPremier, Guest Relations Manager at Gural Premier Tekirova, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying here and that you liked our food choice, aquapark and service. We would be more than happy to welcome you again in our hotel.
Güral Premier Tekirova
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tekirova
Rixos Premium Tekirova
Nirvana Lagoon Villas Suites & Spa
Karmir Resort & Spa
Karmir Resort & Spa
#6 of 283 in Kemer

Been to Gural Premier Tekirova? Share your experiences!