In the sea in area Tekirova it's a lot of excrements, it is impossible to swim. Despite a "Blue flag" on a beach.
If this circumstance not to take into consideration the hotel is good.
- not so big, but cleen&green outdoor area,
- good food, good dinning service,
- freshly squeezed juices for free,
- sauna (hammam & steamroom were bad),
- good concept of entertainments.
I don't like:
- location (80 km from AYT airport with hard traffic. Taxi-driver deceived us about taxi tariffs. He wonted USD 200. Normal tariff only USD 100, non cheap too).
- overpriced room rates. We paid USD 300 per night.
- narrow beds (90x200 sm), they stood so closely to each other in small room, that we some times painfully struck feet.
- on a beach one of canopies has been broken, we have painfully hit a head. The hotel recognised an error, but has apologised only a week later, sent to room a bottle of bad wine.
- bad work of guest relation deck, reception & reservation deck,
- wi-fi for extra pay (USD 5 for 30 mins).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Pirate's Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.