Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $26.36
from $15.71
from $28.05
More Info
All reviews ancient village boat ride green canyon turkey mustafa entertaining german beauty tour euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was a nice day cable cars were good weather was good driver and reps were very helpful to me friendly people

Date of experience: September 2019
Review of: Side Boat Tour

Boat trip was done in amble time according to the swim stops, River Manvagat was freezing but welcome relief from the hot sun. Lunch was more than sufficient, choice of Chicken or Fish with mixed salad and what appears to some sort of puffed rice/pasta with 2 pieces of bread. Drinks are NOT included. Foam party was a laugh the kids on the boat loved it as did the grown ups!!!

Our bus driver was so funny we stopped three times on return back to hotels so he and passengers could dance in the aisles with Turkish music blasting it was so comical.

Only con: staff could have participated more and more commentary on the surrounding area/history. All in all a break from sitting round the pool.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had an incredible time at this excursion. We were messaged with a very specific pick up time which was promptly followed. When we arrived we waited a little while for everyone to get sorted with the right gear (bandana / sunglasses / helmets). It was well worth the wait as it was one of the most fun experiences I’ve done. I am a non driver and the guides felt I’d be safer with the buggy than the quad bike and I agreed. The guides struck a great balance of a fun carefree experience of beautiful
Nature and intense fun of driving fast through water / mud and keeping it safe as they kept an eye on everyone’s ability to navigate the path and would ask people to ride with them if they couldn’t manage well alone. The pictures taken were also high quality and only 12 Euro’s for a dvd of them and a print out picture. Overall brilliant experience that I needed to make a review for as I wasn’t sure whether to book due to a lack of prior reviews. Take it from me - well worth it!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing day out with prestige rafting. Don’t waste money booking rafting tours through your holiday operator, go direct with these guys. Very well organised and half the price of my travel company. From what I could tell every company uses the same stretch of water anyway.

They collected us from our hotel and took us to the site which is about an hour from Side. You are given an introduction in either English or German and given the chance to buy appropriate shoes (10 Euros). You can leave you stuff at this site (which is where you finish) and then travel to the start of the course.

The water is freezing cold when you first get in!! My 2 girls (9 and 11) panicked a bit. However, you do get used to it and 15mins later they were jumping in and out of the boat. You will get wet, the other boats will splash you and you may fall in but it’s all very safe and part of the fun. You get the chance to have a drink and something to eat half way down but you can pay for this at the end so you don’t need to carry cash.

There is a cameraman who videos your day and you have the chance to buy this at the end of the day for €25. They aren’t pushy about it though. We had an issue where the DVD didn’t work when we got home but the team at the office sorted it for us and sent a replacement copy.

I was a little nervous about doing this trip but it ended up being the best day of our holiday by a long way. Thanks Prestige!!

1  Thank andrewcD5616BO
Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Review of: Side Boat Tour

Booked this trip directly on trip advisor (cheaper than local trip sellers) picked up bang on time from our hotel and taken to the boat.
Small wait on the boat whilst other coaches arrived and then set sail.
Initially thought we would be pressured into photos with the ships parrot and for rest of the day but pleasantly surprised to be asked just the one and no pressure when we declined - well done a real positive for us. Sailed up the river with interesting views of the local shipping industry alongside modern 5 star hotels and trout fisheries. 1st stop was at the mouth of the river where it meets the sea. Great value here from the beach sellers for drinks and crepes and jet skis (10min 20 euros great value) also a chance to swim in the sea and river - both fun. Set sail into the sea towards SiDE and then had lunch of chicken, rice, salad and bread.
On arrival into SiDE there was another opportunity to jump off the boat into the sea and swim around for about 40 minutes.
Leave SiDE we headed back towards Mangavat and then (for us) the highlight of the foam party. I’ve seen other pics with other tours and it looked a bit bubbly but this was seriously a full on party and disco on the 2nd deck - our 8 yr old loved it as did old and young people on the boat - really good, really foamy and great disco/dance music.
The boat sailed back into the estuary where there was another opportunity to swim in the warm sea or cold river (such a contrast) and then we headed back to the starting point and coaches back to the hotel.
All in all a great day, great value for money, no pressure to buy or do anything on the whole day - thank you

Date of experience: August 2019