Daisy Garden Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2011

It is a small, quiet hotel near some bars, restaurants and shops with a free bus service to the beach (free loungers and parasols once you get there). The rooms are clean and freshly decorated with plenty of storage space and modern TVs.
The food is typical Turkish-style buffets but with the option of an a la Carte menu if you want a change. Their prices are slightly lower than the nearby bars and restaurants.
All the hotel staff speak some English and were very friendly and helpful (especially Donna on Reception and Hakan in the restaurant). The dolmus stops at the top of the road so it is easy to get into Side itself or Manavgat for the market.
This is an excellent hotel to use as a base for discovering the local sights and we would definitely go again.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms get all the afternoon sun on the balconies; pool facing rooms are probably cooler.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank UKtraveller0661
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Small and cosy hotel. Clean rooms and pool areas. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated 10 min. walk from the western beach. We had a wonderful time here, and would like to come back soon!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bealyNorway
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Despite the hotel being sited off the main hotel strip,it proved to one of its best features. It is a family run and owned hotel that has been recently modernised to a very good standard
. We had originally booked our package as bed and breakfast,with the idea to dine out as and when we pleased.We soon established that the hotel offered a set dinner of a starter, mains, and a sweet,for the very reasonable price of 10 Euros. We were so pleased with the most excellently prepared and cooked meal by the hotel chef that we dinned there every night! And the food was real Turkish food!(We did NOT go to Turkey to eat pizzas and burgers!)
We stayed in the annex part of the hotel as we needed to have the extra bit if quietness to our holidays.It had its own pool and kiddies slide which was great fun for me and my wife!
, The staff were so genuinly helpfull. We also had the benefit of the charms of a lovely English woman by the name of Donna! A real Gem!I
I would thoroughly recommend the hotel in every way.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank johnboy2211
Reviewed June 13, 2011

DAISY GARDEN Hotel is a nice place to spend your holiday in. Good cleaning and service with a friendly staff. You can eat and drink to good prices on this hotel.
The location is really alrigth, near to the Antik Side and a free beach 300 meters away.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sweden2011309
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I have just returned from a weeks holiday with my friend. We stayed half board with 2 single rooms booked and I cannot begin to describe what a nightmare this hotel this. The first night they said they had no rooms for us and we had to stay in an awful sort of apartment with no aircon and only 1 bed. We were told to return at 11am the next day when they then said we would have to stay in this room for another 2 to 3 nights. Only by refusing to leave reception and arguing did we avoid having to stay in the 2 rooms they offered us which were absolutely disgusting with smells of sewage. What happened next was just a nightmare. I asked about a safe and was told I would have to wait for 2 to 3 days - upon leaving the hotel to go to the beach I was called back and told to leave my room key behind reception. When returning to the hotel I found that a member of staff had taken my key and gone into my room and taken all my money. It was proved that it was a member of staff by the cctv footage which is all over the hotel (we were unaware of this before hand) and he had entered my room as soon as I left the hotel. A Norweign couple in the room opposite were also robbed by the same member of staff who had also taken their key. The hotel did not want to call the police but upon our insistence myself and the Norweign couple were taken to the Jendarme where we were interviewed at their reluctance because we did not speak Turkish. We found out afterwards that this has happened many times at this hotel and the locals call it a 'bad hotel'. At no time did I receive an apology from the hotel. The reports abouts dogs are true. A poor dog was kept outside our rooms which did not have any food or water all day and howled all night. Very distressing to see as it was so skinny. The reports about taking things into the hotel are true. You cannot take anything at all into your room and the hotel only provides drinks and water at elevated costs. The food is recycled so be careful what you eat. The Turkish Bath is dirty with wallpaper peeling of the walls in the massage room and corridors. It is kept dark and they do not change the towels between customers. The rudeness of some of the staff is true. Not only is there very few English people in this hotel but also in the whole resort. It is totally set up for Germans and the Euro with some places not even accepting lira. I have never been anywhere in Turkey where I have felt so unsafe and been treated so badly. With the exeption of some of the other guests and a couple of the staff namely Dursan and Nusret who were absolutely fantastic - we were treated very poorly. My advice is to believe the bad reports about this hotel and avoid it at all costs. There are many places in Turkey which welcome the English and I will stick to the Dalaman area in future.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends