Side Prenses Resort Hotel & Spa
$245
$161
$136
  • Breakfast included
Side Resort Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
$80
$252
$93
$104
$101
Lemas Suite Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
$54
$32
$200
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach barbeach levelsea viewgerman gueststurkeyanimation teamlovely hotellarge terracesaladmain restaurantsauna and steam roomtwin roomtwo weeksevening entertainmentfamily roomgreat holidayshort stroll
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I travelled here last summer.
We stayed for a week but I wish we has gone for two.
We booked through Thompson, on a late deal so we received great value for the price we had paid. It exceeded our expectations.
When we arrived in the early hours of the morning. The reception staff ushered us all down to the restaurant for a small meal. Although this was odd, they were only being hospitable.
The rooms were very spacious and very clean. The maid left us flowers on our bed, which was a special touch.
We had a double bed and a single bed in our room. Our bathroom was super spacious and very flash.
Our balcony looked out over the pool area. We were on the 3rd floor so we could see the sea too. Very impressive.
The food was amazing. Nothing in this area could be faulted. I'm a fussy eater and I had plenty to choose from. My boyfriend will eat most things, and he said some of their dishes were the best he'd had.
Include in our package was a meal in one of the a la carte. We decided to opt for the Turkish restaurant rather than Italian. It was really good. We had no idea what to expect. We had wine, I think 5 courses! So filling, I think we had to skip dessert.
The pool area was fantastic. It was peak season but we always managed to get a sunbed. My concern was that it would be filled with children. However, this was not an issue. There was children there but they weren't everywhere. There's an additional kids pool slightly further down on the complex which may have been why we did not see so many.
The all inclusive was great. Lunch either in the restaurant or by the pool. Their flatbreads were great.
The drinks were perfectly find. They had cocktails of the week, beers, wines, liquors. Even though the spirits weren't international brands, they were still strong. The bar stopped serving at 12, but after being up and out in the sun all day this was okay, plus you could build a few up on your table.
Additionally; there was free wifi in the lobby, a cheap shop on sight which sold snacks, suncream, lilos, cigarettes. At nighttime there was entertainment, a kids disco first, then either a show, karaoke etc. in the daytime, there was always activities, dancing, football, water polo etc.
The rep Jake was super helpful. The location is a five minute walk from the beach. We walked round the cove to the old ruins, this was hot, but not too far! A short taxi ride from the market.
Fab holiday, would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank SiobhanC285
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very impressive looking hotel.The staff are efficient and hard working.The restaurant is always very busy .The food is very good and there are plenty of choices.Being in a minority(British) was a slight drawback as everyone in the hotel seemed to want to talk to you in German(including the staff)The outside areas are kept spotless and the waiters are attentive if you want service on the decking areas.
The rooms are adequate and also kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
Over all would recommend this hotel but think in high season it may be a bit overcrowded for the facilities that are provided.

Room Tip: There are rooms that overlook the road outside would therfore recommend a pool side room(overlooking the pool area.)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CPHMaidstone
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is really nice, very clean, and the showers in the rooms are fantastic. I was really surprised at how lovely the room and bathroom was. Food is excellent, lots of choice in the restaurant and the cakes are fantastic. They have a good selection of cakes available all afternoon everyday. The hammam is also fantastic. I visited out of season so didn't use the outdoor pools as the weather was too cold but I would definitely return again in the warmer months.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Natalie109
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Check in was quick and simple, allocated an excellent spacious family room. GREAT shower, housekeeping very good - hotel very clean with friendly staff. Lots of facilities for either a chilling holiday or to take part in organised activities we did go in March though, would expect it to be more hectic in peak times.
Good food plenty of choice, one fault is no tea/coffee facilities or minibar in room, you had to go down to breakfast or one of the bars to get a brew and this was only available up to midnight, so if you fancied anything other than water through the night, tough.
Overall had a good time and would go back

Room Tip: If you do not like your room, if they can accommodate a change - they will, just ask, nothing lost
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary52_13
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had a very relaxing holiday, able to swim indoors everyday, not brave enough to try outdoor pool. Shared the room with my friend but it was a large enough room so we were able to move furniture around so we did not feel on top of each other. Felt like all we did was eat, plenty of good food, desserts an squires taste. Turkish bath and massage were amazing, highly recommend it. Hotel very much geared toward German, not a problem for us but
much English spoken. They tended to use the euro rather than Turkish lire so prices were a bit of a pain as I was advised to take lire. All in all a very relaxing holiday, only slight negative was dining room got very busy not sure what it would like high season, entertainment a bit predictable but very nice, I would go again

• Stayed: March 2013